Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Grail

Grail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    A strange question but what is the piano track used on your level editor video?

2. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

3. Grail

Grail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Yeah that was the one I think, thanks :) had a nice slowdown on it so wanted to know if it was from a larger set piece. Rather obsessed with piano based game music so I try to add to my collection where possible if I hear something interesting.

4. Grail

Grail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Looking forward to the builder this week, just had 4 teeth out at once so a welcome distraction certainly :p
    If I can ask, any idea if it's still going to be Wednesday?

5. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

FURDEMPTION BETA INVITES HAVE BEEN SENT!

If you didn't get an invite, but you are on our mailing list please PM me!

Let the ridiculousness begin. Have fun. :)

Cheers,
    Brian

P.S. Its not too late to signup.

6. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Its that time again, Furdemption has been updated.

- iCloud syncing is now automatic!
    - MFi controller support
    - Retry added to options menu
    - 7 More Achievements!
    - Minor bug fixes and tweaks

If you enjoy Furdemption please continue to rate it! Your rating really helps our tiny studio survive!

Bugs? Feature requests? Email us: [email protected]

If you're just catching the news... We're in beta right now with our level editor and players are making some amazing stuff. If you didn't get an invite, signup here.

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Only had a tiny go with the editor but I'll have time over the weekend which is nearly here for me now. So I played a level or two from others that they had built, will anything be added there to kind of sort it or reward something for completing the level. I was beating the level but other than for fun it felt pointless without something for it.

Like with the levels you see you've collected the feather and all the coins and can beat times, although nobody else's times show up on mine.

8. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Our plan right now for the release is to have experience that you gain for beating levels. Harder levels get you more experience (identified by an algorithm that takes different variables into account). When you level up you unlock special things in the level editor.

We're also thinking about rewarding experience to level builders, for example when they get highly rated.

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That sounds good

10. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Heads up for people doing the new achievements: complete the level normally without fulfilling the criteria for the achievement. If the pop-up shows your best time, you're good to retry for the achievement. If it says tap to connect to game center, do so and then complete the level normally again until you see your best time after completing the level.

I did the first two achievements and after level completion it said tap to connect to game center and didn't unlock. Now when I retry they still don't unlock.

11. Qdarks

Qdarks Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Anyone know all the hidden achievements?

Let me know how to unlock them please (hate hidden achievements) :(

12. Puzzzle Master

Sep 23, 2015
    So happy i bought that game, really great game which based on mind and skill, great job devs

13. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thank you! Glad you enjoy the game. :)

If you're not in our level editor beta yet... There's still time.

So far players have made 80 levels that you can play! Join here.

Here's an example of an awesome galaga/brick breaker style level made by Comkapeo:

[​IMG]

14. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hey everyone! Big update just went out on the level editor beta. BIG SLOTHY THANK YOU to everyone who has built levels so far, we're at around 100 levels now and that's really awesome to see. We think this is going to be huge when it is released.

- New login flow
    - Wins and deaths are now tracked for your levels and you see them on the level "card"
    - Better publishing flow
    - Random play button in game to skip to random player-made level
    - Added pause menu
    - Better swipe detection for iOS9
    - Royal Rabbit is now protected at spawn point so you can't die right when you start a level

As always, let us know your feedback here! We have so much more to do, but we wanted to get something fresh out there for you to look at. Enjoy. If you're not in the beta yet, get invited.

Brian from RareSloth

15. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

What is your feeling on level duration... Do you care how long a level takes to beat?

If so, how long does your ideal level take to beat?

Thanks!
    Brian

16. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

[​IMG] We are itching to get this editor out to the world... Here's a little teaser video.

Features:
    • Cloning - Any player can clone any level and build on it
    • Leveling - Gain XP by playing player levels and unlock more items
    • Play Categories - Choose difficulty and level duration
    • Level Sharing
    • Rating system - upvote / downvote
    • Self-cleansing system to get rid of bad levels

Expected Release Date:
    End of November, 2015 [iOS only]

17. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

【Level design contest!】$50 in prize money.

All you have to do is create a fun level with the Furdemption level editor!

Prizes:
    Best level: $25 itunes
    2nd: $15 itunes
    3rd: $10 itunes

Get Started:
    1.) Signup here so we can invite you to download the App. (Its not available in the AppStore)
    2.) Download Furdemption Builder with the e-mail invite we sent you, check your spam folder! E-mail me if you didn't get an invite after 24 hours.
    3.) Make sure your level is published! Once you publish you're done! You can publish up to 15 levels.

Deadline:
    On October 29 we will announce the top 3 levels via twitter and facebook! Winners will be e-mailed their prizes and forever have bragging rights.

How we'll choose the winner:
    What we're primarily looking for is good design and creativity. Your goal is to create the most fun and interesting level possible. You shouldn't try to create the hardest level possible, although a challenge can be good. Levels will be judged by the RareSloth team.

Cloning levels
    At the end of playing a level there is option to clone the level for yourself. You are allowed to clone anyone else's level as a starting point, but you must add your own edits. :)

18. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
  19. AmReY

AmReY Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Please ... When will level creator update released ? i have heard it about a month and soooo excited for it ... Can you answer me ... Please ?!

20. AmReY

AmReY Member

Jul 24, 2014
    # yeah