Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thank you! :) Features are a blessing for new indie studios, dare I say a requirement for survival...

2. Timobrow

Timobrow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    Smashed through this game in a week. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a game enough to play it to this extent. I've only got a few levels left to 100%. Good work devs!!!

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #263 ste86uk, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    So I did pick it up and played a little so far, I'll definitely be playing it a lot more as so far I really like it. I do a level once and then repeat a second time to get through as fast as I can.

I am very early in only about 10 levels, but is there really no restart button? It seems a pain to exit and select the level again.

Edit: ignore the restart button question, it's pretty easy and with no real penalty to just die and restart.

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Getting annoyed by level 23 now do I'll come back to it after I've had some sleep instead.

5. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yeah you get used to suiciding very quickly. There are always plenty options, so really it's quicker than having a restart button!

6. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

We will add a restart button but instead of cluttering up the game UI we'll put it in the pause menu.... Death by suicide will still be the fastest restart :)

7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Yeh I quickly figured that out after a few more levels : ) it's more fun too.

8. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Up to level 32 now in the bits I've been playing, only missing full rewards from level 16 and 27 so far. The games really good...already died over 100 times though due to watching TV while playing and losing focus on what I was actually doing!

But I love to have some level based games where I can go and play a couple of levels then swap to something else and come back later.

9. Scorpion008

Scorpion008 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    I need help on Rescue 28. I can only get 2/3 coins and the last coin is the only coin I am missing. The game is 100% complete otherwise. I have tried everything I can think of. The problem is that there are two spiders and a reaper, and only the reaper can be killed by level mechanics (spikes + switch). The spiders can be killed by each other, but only one (not both together) or a reaper but the reaper can't kill both because he can't get to both platforms as you need a newground powerup to get him to each spider and you only get one, and you also need to kill him to get the key so the spiders each kill eachother, and the spiders won't walk across the spikes or weak ground, etc. It's a nightmare. Help!

10. Timobrow

May 26, 2013
    Officially 100% finished. That was an awesome experience! Thanks devs, that was an amazing game!

11. Timobrow

May 26, 2013
    You have to get the right spider to kill the left spider, then force the spider onto the spikes by using the platforms which disintegrate (when you step on them, the spider will walk on the spikes). It might take a few tries, but that's what you need to do.

12. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thank you! Level editor coming, you'll be able to play everyone else's levels. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
    Brian

13. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    THANK YOU! my game is now 100% complete. Looking forward to the level editor. I am on the beta list, will there be another testflight before actual release of the level editor devs?

14. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Yes, we'll be "in beta" for quite a while before the actual release.

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Ooo a level editor? I didn't know you were doing that, that sounds cool. Even more levels to get slaughtered on!

16. Timobrow

May 26, 2013
    Looking forward to it! I haven't had this much fun with an iPhone game in quite a while.

17. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thanks! When the editor comes out in beta, I want everyone to try to break the game as much as possible and make the trolliest levels. You'll be able to play the levels from other beta players. I'm looking forward to it!

18. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    #278 Scorpion008, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    You guys probably won't believe it but I figured out all the combinations. As of right now, I don't want to spoil it for everyone so PM me if you are interested.

Edit, added a hint:
    They are all 6 "moves" (i.e., up, down, left, right, or tap) long, and each has 2 to 4 taps as part of its "moves."

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

You're a sly one. We're impressed! :)

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Lol sounds awesome and I'm sure there's a lot of people around here that could help with that.