Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Okay, so D. Bida discovered a secret while playing level 75 and became a leprechaun. houseofg discovered a secret within the first 52 levels and became a leprechaun. Do you become a leprechaun upon discovering any of the 5 secrets, or are the secrets not level-specific?

2. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

they are not level specific at this time. ;)

3. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    I was thinking about the same thing from all the information here. Maybe it's about "performing" specific actions, rather than "discovering" something. Just my guess though, I haven't run into any one of them yet.
    Btw, Matt you are extremely fast in the leaderboard! I've tried my best, but you're still at least 2 seconds faster than me at a lot of levels.

4. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

One of our subscribers asked about purchasing t-shirts or swag... We do have 20 shirts for sale. They're the most eco-friendly option available as we are an eco-friendly company. Made with organic cotton and water-based ink, here in the USA. We don't make much money on these, but we want to offer them to our TouchArcade fans.

They will cost $25 which includes shipping (within the states). Money can be sent via Paypal to [email protected]

If you'd like one, PM me your size, your first and second color preference, and your shipping address. Quantities are very limited so sorry in advance if we can't accommodate everyone.

[​IMG]

5. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Seems like you have to interact with other stuff, or perform a sequence longer than 4 moves, because I just tried 256 combinations of U,D,L,R to no avail.
    Thanks! It took a lot of effort to come up with the quickest ways I could find.

6. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Yeah, I think the same thing, one of them may has something to do with the panels or the levers, according to someone's experience at level 75. And it should be action-based, since it's called a "combo". Whatever, I still can't figure it out ;)

7. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I don't know how much you want in the way of additional hints but
    both of those statements are incorrect. And I recently did it again accidentally after my outfit reset for some reason. The last step was performed well after the prior, so I guess you don't even have to do it that quickly.

8. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Yes, very impressive times! I laughed and ran to show Austin that you beat his times... Good job ;)

9. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Finally figured out the trick to unlocking the leprechaun!

Warning, secret spoilers!:
    Now I wonder if the other secrets are done the same way. It'd be easier to test if we knew that taps only act as inputs between each directional movement. If not, something like U,D,T,L,T,T might be possible, one out of 15,625. Adding the rule that the sequence has to contain at least 1 tap to help prevent accidental discoveries only narrows it down to 11,529 (assuming the sequence is limited to 6). Back to the much more manageable taps as inputs method, I've already tried all other possibilities with 3 directions. I guess the next step is to try an 8 action sequence with 4 directions. If that fails, I'll just wait until someone discovers one to compare, they might all be different anyway.

10. bstick

bstick New Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Help with lvl 111

I can't figure it out, can I get a hint on how to beat it. Thank you.

11. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hey bstick, are you still stuck? If no one responds we'll send you a video walkthrough... But we want you to try really hard first :)

12. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

If you haven't already seen, we just made a small update.

• Added Korean translations
    • Fixed leaderboard times not updating quickly
    • Fixed some minor bugs/glitches

If you enjoy Furdemption please continue to rate! Your rating really helps our tiny studio survive!

Bugs? Feature requests? Email us: [email protected]

Still working hard on the editor... Details soon :)

13. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Woah, just found the "Peach" secret. Anyone else find that one yet?

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Hm I never did get this one and could do with a new puzzler to play. Lots of good feedback here too which is always good to see, I trust here more than App Store ratings

15. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

:)

If you do decide to get it, let us know what you think!

Cheers,
    Brian from RareSloth

16. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Whenever I go to buy it I keep on running out of credit and when I do have I cant remember it. Need to get it as soon as I have some credit in my account.

17. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Add it to your App Store wish list, I use that all the time now to remind me what I want and check for sales on apps I'm not in a hurry to get.

18. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Nice! Was it unlocked using the same method as the leprechaun, just a different combination?

19. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #259 houseofg, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    Same exact concept yes. But maybe not same rhythm if you know what I mean.

20. Option4Studios

Option4Studios Active Member

Jan 1, 2014
    Well done on your game. It was great to see it featured on the App Store after seeing you on here first. I recognised it straight away :cool: