Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Glad you're loving it!

Its really not that graphically intensive but what is intensive is the processing required to track all of the moving parts. However, there is a conserve battery option! Its slightly hidden so you have to go to your settings app on your phone, and scroll down to Furdemption. We'll eventually include it in the main app I think.

Cheers,
    Brian

2. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

I was wondering when I would see you around here cloud puff! Thank you sincerely for understanding our situation. If you loved Yukon Warrior then Furdemption should blow your socks off.

It was never something we wanted to do. The only reason it was done was because Apple asked us to do a sale and we obliged in order to have some discovery for the App for a short time. We have learned from this though... In the future we will not have any kind of text promising that we will raise the price, but instead allow for flexibility in case this situation comes up again.

We are still raising the price after this sale to $3.99

Cheers,
    Brian

3. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    The new levels are intense!

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Wow that's convenient :) Definitely doesn't burn my hands anymore and I don't even notice the difference to be quite honest. What are the differences with battery save mode? I feel like because of that I can even get more addicted..

5. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Hello,
    I have played a few levels and I can say that this is one of the best games for ios ! It has a normal difficulty (not very easy but not very difficult) and a clever level design. I'm trying to find all in every stage and if I will finish all the stages 100%, I will keep it in the idevice. I think it's a classic together with other games like badland, beyond ynth, etc

Thank you also for all the new stages that we don't have to pay more. You are a company of two persons only but you are greater than a large company that struggles to develop a premium quality game !

:)

6. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    Sold!

7. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Picked this up during the sale; 15 levels in and this is probably the easiest 5 star recommendation I've given in quite a while, and that was before I realised that there's an update which adds Game Center for leaderboards, new levels and secrets and stuff. Great game, deserves plenty of support from premium fans.

8. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Awe, thanks everyone! :)

9. Grail

Grail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Managed to get all completed and coins for the new levels to match the old ones. I have to say the new levels are definitely a step up design wise as well as difficulty. You guys did a great job matching completion difficulty against coin collection as extras. The last few rescue missions especially getting all the coins was a great mix of tactics and timing. Overall its one of the best iOS puzzle games I've ever owned and will be giving it another 5 stars as I did pre-expansion.

Now just to find those damn secrets, haven't spotted one yet so no idea what form they take... Wondered if 100%ing would get me something but no dice...

10. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying it.

Hint: The secrets are very hard to discover, just like old-school games.

11. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

#211 RareSloth, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    Grail, you were the first (in the world) to get all of the coins! Congrats :)

12. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I've unlocked one secret by accident, but can't manage to do it again. Wish there was a way to look up how you unlocked them afterwards, e.g. in the achievement text.

13. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Holy...

14. Grail

Grail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Oh awesome thank you! :) I had wondered as the only other person with them had your logo so wasnt sure if it was a fan or you guys. Some of the coins definitely gave me pause for thought which was great, especially level 112's gated one.

Still no luck on the secrets. Tried a few things out but nothing has stuck yet. Trying to attempt a 0 deaths full run to see if that's anything.

Btw dont know if you've talked about it before but have you guys considered a player level creator? Seems perfect for this games mechanics and art much like super meat boy for example but puzzle based. I know I certainly would love to design some level sets :)

15. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've managed to play a little today and I've fallen in love. :)

16. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Yeah that was Austin (other RareSloth dude) he was testing the levels to make sure... He doesn't count :)

I wonder if anyone's found the secrets yet, they're really difficult to discover.

The level editor... Is in the works! :) There's a lot to figure out but we want to get it in Beta as soon as possible to get everyone's feedback. If you're not already in our mailing list that's where we'll send the beta invites.

17. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hm that sounds fair. I'll see what Austin thinks and put it in our list for the next update.

Thanks!
    Brian

18. Grail

Grail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Added myself to the Beta subscription and would love to help out :) back to the secret hunting then :p I may just have to start literally testing every wall and floor at this rate.

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Haha great! Thanks for jumping in.

20. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    #220 Makoto, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    Managed to collect all carats. Didn't find any secrets!
    And there's still something confusing me,
    rescue 25, I finished the level with one holy water remaining, which never happened in other levels; rescue 27, I got all carats, but there's still a normal key and a normal door I can't solve
    Can't wait for the editor!