Universal Funtasia (by Freedom Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Oct 23, 2023.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That’s good to know, I might take a look at this again then. I remember I was interested in it.

2. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Yeah I got the same e-mail this morning very glad they fixed it and I appreciate the message from them now but all it would have taken to get my goodwill would have been a brief message a couple of weeks back saying ‘sorry about that we’re trying to fix it but it might take a while’.

it’s definitely working fine for me now too

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  3. Chq

Chq Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Is it a good game, or only a good looking game?

4. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I put a few hours into it before I realised that there was an issue with the save feature and really enjoyed it but I haven’t given it a proper go since the bug was fixed.
    Will try later tonight to put some more time into it

Chq likes this.
  5. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    it’s quite fun. Each level is its own car and set of upgrades. Always the same upgrades. Each time you play you get some coins, upgrade your car and get a little further. We have seen this many times. Once getting to the end of the level there is a boss fight. Once that’s finished you’re on to the next level.
    Levels seem to be based on difficulty of 1, 2 or 3 stars. You can choose any level to play.
    It is quite fun. Reminds me of earn to die and other games like that. Except here you aren’t shooting or killing anything.
    There is an online racing game as well. I tired that for a round. Seems like fun as well.

It’s nothing super special but it fun. The art is awesome. Levels have variety of challenges and looks. Second car felt much fast and different then the first. I would say it’s certainly worth the asking price and it’s a fun game.

Chq likes this.