Fun Bugs - Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by tfworld, May 24, 2015.

1. tfworld

tfworld Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Hello everyone! We are trying to get the word out on our summertime app for kids, Fun Bugs. Please post when you use a promo code. We hope you and your kids enjoy it!

KNWFYTXERN9L
    6F7YNNFFJ9L4
    H96XRTPMNE69
    63XXL3694ERF
    77P7KY3HTMNX
    TKK9AY3TX6MX
    NJH33LMEMX7F
    M73TXT6XANAW
    RN6AW4P66JXF
    YKKHHJ9X6EXE

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    YKKHHJ9X6EXE thank you.

What a fun little creepy, buggy app! LOL
    I had a 5 year and an 8 yr old old try this app. They loved it. They really are into creepy crawlers of all kinds.
    Very simple, you are presented with a patch of grass. You first select the bug you want.
    You tap on the grass and there's a bug! Ewww!! (Smile)
    You can choose to tap more then once for more bugs. Yay!
    There is a small outline drawing of a bug box in the lower right corner. When you 'find' a bug, you can use your finger to swipe or drag it to the bug box where it (the bug) will then disappear.
    The free version comes with 5 bugs: A black ant, dragonfly, ladybug, monarch butterfly and a red ant. You can choose to purchase more bugs. .99 cents for a set of 4 or $3.99 for all 20 bugs.
    This 'Fun Bugs' app also has a section titled; "Bug-O-Pedia." It is like a mini encyclopedia for each bug you have access too. For the kids that can read, it is a fun section with an actual photo of each bug.
    The 5 yr old liked it as long as someone played it with him. He had a hard time with getting the bugs into the virtual bug box because the box was too small and it was hard for him to understand the concept of 'virtual.' There were also times when he would try to put the bug in the right place, and then would see he missed as if the bug went under the box. This happened to me a few times as well.
    The 8 year old played for a bit but grew bored with the singular game. He did enjoy the 'bug o pedia' with the real bug pictures.
    I do like when educational apps also have a game or two to keep the kids interested. So, that's a plus here.
    Overall Fun Bugs is cute bug app which is not buggy. (No glitches, runs smoothly) he he. I made an intended pun! :)
    I do have a few suggestions though:
    When the player moves the bug near the the bug box, maybe the box can automatically get bigger, to accommodate for the younger child's fingers and imagination.
    More bugs... Even with the iap's, 20 bugs isn't many for a true bug seeker kid, in an educational and reference style app.

3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    77P7KY3HTMNX taken...

thanks a lot!

4. tfworld

tfworld Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Thanks for the review/comments! You have some wonderful suggestions and we are going to implement them as soon as possible. If you have your sound on & the volume unmuted, tap the icon in the red circle below to read the text to him. The button is unclear and we are looking at changing it soon + making the mute only for the background noise.

[​IMG]