Universal Full of Stars (by ArsThanea)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Apr 12, 2017.

1. ArsThanea

ArsThanea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hey Lawliet,
    Thanks for your comment. I talked to our designers and we will modify this scene. The whole point was to give player hidden knowledge which fit in the game setting. Our meaning wasn't to simple take ppl hard earned currency.

But you're right: it's not perfect now. It needs to be better communicated to the player, and we will show this scene only to the end game players with a lot of idium. Also please get back to us with the screen of your progress in Full of Stars at [email protected] and we will restore your lost idium.

Best
    Bartek / ATGames

2. iridiumphoenix

iridiumphoenix New Member

Sep 22, 2017
    missing paths

I'm trying to complete the map for the first story but it doesn't give me the option to go from the rift floater nest to the temple, or from the Dragon's Eye to the temple. I have unlocked the temple before, so is there somesort of option I'm missing?

3. fattsmann

fattsmann Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    How to maintain reversed controls longer?

Hey all,

Thanks for all of the tips and discussion on this thread. I am having a hard time maintaining the reversed controls to unlock the 15 and 30 second achievements. What I'm finding is that:

1. Bombs and Overdrive "reset" my controls to normal
    2. Passing through another red line reverses the "reversed" controls to I'm back to normal.

So I'm having a hard time maintaining the reversed controls long enough to unlock the achievement. Is it just as simple as needing to fly with laser instead of bomb?

Thanks!

4. chelsmeme

chelsmeme New Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Please help

So I opened Full Of Stars five minutes ago to a completely blank game

As in

It started with the very begininng of the game, the first part of the first journey. I kept it going to see what was happening and it took me to the very first route and tutorial part of the game.

I lost everything. All the progress I've made. Idium, crystals, ship upgrades, medals, maps, Blue Sector, all gone, as if I've just downloaded this game for the first time today.

I don't understand. I played last night before bed and it was fine. I didn't touch it today and didn't do anything different with my phone or go through settings or whatever. But it's all gone.
    Has this happened to anyone else? Please help I've been playing this game for months and I really don't want to start over from scratch I'm really upset

5. rfachini

rfachini New Member

Dec 3, 2017
    The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I’ve spent many hours and about $70 and almost had my ship fully upgraded. I received an emai suggesting I try and disable cloud save but I don’t see any way to do that. I was told progress could not be reset but they could provide codes to restore crystals and some transactions.

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I too also lost my progress. I messaged them before about cloud saving or some form of saving the game file some months ago and they ignored me on email and Facebook. And on Facebook they even showed that my message was "read". Sigh, and this was one of my favorite game devs when I played their previous games..

7. Madmid

Madmid New Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Visiting all nodes on Explorer.

Hi everyone, i have loved this game since it came out, very nearly have all achievements and am almost level 6 at the blue sector. However, i am experiencing great difficulty with the achievement ‘visit each node on the map’ in the explorer playthrough. I cannot get to any of the alien destinations if i go to the left, any help? I am also having problems ‘talking with the alien queen’ i get no option to speak to the alien hive.. again could do with some help! Many thanks.

8. Madmid

Madmid New Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Just avoid it? I’ve never even had a problem with the moon

9. Darth25

Darth25 New Member

Jan 13, 2018
    Hello, I was able to talk to the queen-
    You need to offer her 500 Idium to "power her core".

10. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Irritated. Really want to like the game, but I’m no good at twitchy game play. So it’s a matter of gritting my teeth through those sections in order to play the adventure part. Unfortunately, I’m down to like two crew, no crystals, and I can’t make it to the next planet without wiping out the rest of what I have. So I wanted to start the game over, but there’s no such option. Even deleting the game and reinstalling, it remembered my deplorable situation. So never mind.

11. Benjiygao

Benjiygao New Member

Apr 17, 2018
    But seriously,

Wisdom is priceless

It’s also really expensive. I think it was a great add on to the game, if you don’t like it then don’t spend the crystals and appreciate the free crash.

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    What are you on about?

Don't like it don't spend? How would you know what it does without spending the crystals as it gives you absolutely no information. And I spent many hours worth of crystals and got nothing out of it, not sure why you think that was a great addition since it's a gambling machine with a high cost and low chance of reward - and you don't know what the reward even is. No logical person would say that was a great addition.

Free cash? What? I didn't get any free cash. I did spend real money on IAP to support the devs, though not anymore after that.

Did you really make an account just to say this? That's really odd.

13. Benjiygao

Benjiygao New Member

Apr 17, 2018
    Nah, just got stuck on the moon and searched up a way. Bumped into forums and binge-read all the pages, then decided to make account and start posting. on vacation don’t blame me lol

btw it’s cheaper to open the containers now. I know it was 60 or something back then, and yes you do have the right to be salty, but I think it’s worth mentioning that if you take a crystal powerfarming route on either story you can earn ~150 or more crystals per route

14. RustyLemon

RustyLemon New Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Male
  15. Skilledspacepolice

Skilledspacepolice New Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Male
  16. Skilledspacepolice

Skilledspacepolice New Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Male
    I need Some help to go every where on the map at explorer pilots journey in one flight I have a file this is the complete map

Attached Files: