Universal Full of Stars (by ArsThanea)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Apr 12, 2017.

1. gantul

gantul New Member

May 18, 2017
    Finding Jayson

I have completed the journey 9 times and went to all the paths and still could not find mentor jayson. Can anyone help me?

2. Nucleam

Nucleam New Member

May 18, 2017
    Translate?

Can I help you to translate the game into Russian?

3. Sunny42251

Sunny42251 Member

May 13, 2017

Jason is in the Earth ship thing at the very beginning (third travel I think) of the second story, you have to convince them to come to you

4. cheuno2

cheuno2 New Member

May 19, 2017
    Jayson is on 'the very old ark'. It is in the EXPLORER story. He is in an Earth-class ship. (It is brown and stained). To get him on the ship you need to use the option 'TELL THE TRUTH'(it uses 7 leadership points). There is a 50% chance he will not come. If he does, you have to say 'BOTH RELIGION AND SCIENCE ARE THE TRUE WAYS'.

5. adamondi

adamondi New Member

Jan 1, 2014
    Tried that, multiple times. He and a few other people join my crew, but then after I make it all the way to the Blue Sector, it still acts like he hasn't been found. The 2.2 update was supposed to fix that, but it still hasn't been fixed for me. I have no way of upgrading the sector and continuing on with the story due to this bug.

6. gantul

gantul New Member

May 18, 2017
    How to slay the dragon?

where can i find the dragon?

i have traveled all paths already but dragon is nowhere to be found

7. RawToast

RawToast New Member

May 23, 2017
    A Bug

I found this bug when in combat with other ships. I fight them and occasionally lag out of the game. Then when I re-open the app I'm still in combat but my main cannon never run out of charge and I never take any damage at all, but the enemy ship still dose.

8. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    The game keeps crashing for me.

9. joetang90

joetang90 New Member

Apr 30, 2017
    I have the same problem and have been doing so many tries for months. I have also posted question in here and the facebook page but no one answer me:( Can anyone help? PLEASE!!!!!!

10. gantul

gantul New Member

May 18, 2017
    you have to go to tortuga first and talk to slavers to hear about Darwin's location. And follow the rift floater and it will lead to darwin's location

11. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Still can't play. With the next update nothing happens when I click (only music playing) on the arrow next to homeworld.

The ship doesn't even appear.

12. YearlyAquariAce

May 11, 2017
    Bug(s)?

I think someone has already made a post about this but

Um.

Attached Files:

13. YearlyAquariAce

May 11, 2017
    #233 YearlyAquariAce, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Bug(s)? [Continued]

Also, ever since I downloaded this game, the app lags whenever I start playing it. It's really frustrating because the screen freezes and I have no idea whee the ship has gone. If I'm lucky I'm (somehow) still alive. If not, I just wasted a core charge :mad:

When it lags, the game seems to think that I keep pressing down on the screen when I actually lift both fingers up. I've had a few narrow escapes with the lag, and I don't think it's my device that's doing this.

Then again, it's an iPhone 5, it's been in use for some time now, and I've dropped it on the floor quite a few times. But could you check to see if it's some sort of bug?

Edit: Oh and it's not just that. Other than that massive lag, it also has the relatively minor lag where my game goes all jittery. By that I mean I can still play it (with slight difficulty), but it's obviously lagging by the way it freezes for half a second then keeps going.

14. ArsThanea

ArsThanea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    We are working on optimization. In 2.3 there should be a bit better but we realize there is still room for improvement.
    Best

15. Tyfusion

Tyfusion New Member

May 30, 2017
    Forgotten Temple Black Mirror?

I've been through the game over and over and I can't find a purpose for the black mirror in the forgotten temple. What's the point of it? Is there supposed to be continuity between the freighter pilot story and the explorer story via the black mirror? I am befuddled. All responses are appreciated.

16. YearlyAquariAce

May 11, 2017
    Mind = Blown (+ typo report)

Okay so I rescued the man at the SOS signal and I completed both his missions

My mind is officially blown I love this game

But one thing I noticed during that was that it gave me parts of the female dialogue even though I chose the man. Bit disappointed there, but eh. Still great hah.

17. Jamiri

Jamiri Member

Apr 19, 2017
    I rescued the woman instead and did both missions for her. In the end I had four choices and picked the romantic one, but I am wondering if the other choices are worth pursuing or are just for flavor.

18. YearlyAquariAce

May 11, 2017
    Leadership Point Calculation Error

Ooookay. So one of the few events that happens when you're flying to the Blue Sector is the one where they all get possessed (?) by something and go to the reactor. There's one option that saves them, but it takes 13 leadership points.

Now so far I've been able to afford the 13 leadership points (I had 19 before hitting the option this time), but I noticed that when I selected that option, my leadership points dropped to 2 instead of 6.

This actually isn't the first time it's happened to me, and I haven't run into this more than once per run, but still.

19. cilantroll

cilantroll Well-Known Member

May 16, 2014
    #239 cilantroll, May 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
    Silver moon?

Someone just spoil me, I'm so, so frustrated.

I can't get past the dumb moon. I've encountered it over 4 times now, but it's not clear how I can move past it. And of course, each time I select poorly, I die, THIS far into the journey. It's ridiculous!

I've tried to advance scan it, follow the satellite, land, I've even tried running right away. But it all ends the same way. What gives?! There is no clear path to get away safely, not even retreating. It is IMO by and far the worst designed stop/encounter in the entire game...all other roads that lead to a premature journey's end gives plenty of warning and options

20. Tyfusion

Tyfusion New Member

May 30, 2017
    Silver Moon Solution

I've died to the silver moon multiple times too. I eventually escaped it 2 different ways. One time, I did the advanced scan and waited. Waited again. Waited after the moon monster revealed itself. The last time, the moon moved away with no interest in me, allowing me to escape. The other alternative I know requires the "beauty",
    a.k.a. the nuclear bomb (obtained from the soldier in the military outpost for 7 leadership points).
    If you end up being swallowed by the moon, you are given the option to nuke the moon, allowing you to escape. It worked for me the only time I had the bomb and encountered the moon with it handy but that isn't to say it will always work on the moon. This I do not know. But I do know you get an achievement if you succeed :)