Universal Frontier Defense - Any fan of Clickers want to beta testing it?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We are really sorry for the issue of "The game is expired" in TestFlight. cause the app's provisioning has expired so game couldn't open anymore. We will fix this problem as soon as possible and we will update a new version( need couple to review from apple), there will have alot of change from last version also a new hero will available to unlock.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hi all,

At first, I just want to say "Thank you" for your helping to improve the game. And we try to improve the game according to your feedback.

Next, I just want to say that our new version is submitted to Apple and our new version will be released in TestFlight soon with new feature, and I hope that you will continue playing the game and sending feedback to me.

Thanks and regards,
    Andre

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I look forward to it. I will watch for the email :)

Billy

4. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hey guys,

A new beta version has ready released, we just need some couple hours to recheck server problems.

We have changed a lots of things in this version, please make sure that you have deleted current version before download the new ones.

Thanks for our fans have sent great feedbacks and be patient for new update.

P/s: we still need more beta testers, if you are interested in Frontier Defense please PM us.

5. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    This latest build.....WOW! I like the added heroes and (unless I missed it in the previous build) castle items! I've been playing for a solid hour now and this game has sunk its hooks into me :) Great job as usual. I sent an e-mail through Testflight with a couple of questions, but this has really come along since the last build. Thank you for the opportunity to test it out ##

6. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Thank you for a quick reply to our latest build, we gave some twists on this ones, hope you would enjoy them.

7. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I want this to go live so I can buy the coin doubler hehehe. I've unlocked the third hero so far. I'm about to sit down with it more right now.

Billy

8. ginkomanc

ginkomanc Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2013
    Looking forward to playing this. I love clickers and the look of this one leaves me itchin to play it.

9. collasta

collasta Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Hi Andre, and all in this thread! I too got a message hoping I could help test. It looks like Billy and Jay are greatly enjoying the game so I can't wait to see what is going on here. When I have a moment I'll sneak away from work and PM you my test flight information Andre.

10. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This game is really fun and addicting . Can't wait until it goes live .love to see everyone's gamecenter

11. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Interesting looking game. Looks good and I love clickers. Count me in!

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We sent a message to you. Please check it, TrencH.

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thank you, collasta. Please check the PM which I sent to you. :)

14. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thank you for your comment. Can you send your email to us?

Thank and regards,
    Andre

15. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Well, I got maybe 2 minutes into it and it keeps crashing and asking me for my iTunes pw. I was trying to buy that 2-3 dollar coin doubler and it went south right from there. I tried deleting and reinstalling and still having issues. Anything I can do to get out of that problem or will I have to wait for an update?

16. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hi TrencH, i have just sent you PM, please check it for this issue. Thank you

17. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Replied

18. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
  19. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    #39 fabianb, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Hi guys.

Currently at stage 18, so can't say too much yet. I'm playing on a 5s.

First, I want to say that this game is actually exact the clicker game that was missing. You have nailed this genre, you have gold in your hands (I hope, heh). Usually clicker games don't hold my attention that long but the stratety aspect in this game is really interesting. Such as, which hero am I playing mostly, which powers are handy in this particular stage, etc. I love it and I want to keep playing it. My thumbs are like nope but I'm simply like YES!

Alright that's that. Now some things that catched my attention. First, the logo animation in the splash screen is a little sluggish and isn't smooth (the Frontier Defense logo).

The loading screen is a bit boring, just my opinion. You can do much more with that, because all the other art ingame is really beautiful.

The spinning prize wheel spins a bit too long. I was like: well.. you can stop now? And then it still keept spinning for a bit longer. So yeah, could be a faster stop.

I also have an idea for the heroes. You could let them evolve. If they exceed a certain level (or 100+ damage, 200+ damage etc) they will look stronger. A bit like the power ability of the knight. But then in slowly cosmetical evolving steps. You follow? ^^ (i'm not sure if this is in the game already since i'm only at stage 18 right now).

The game crashes every now and then. Mostly when I re-enter the game after I did something else on my phone. Keep in mind that I'm playing on a 5s, although it doesn't have to be device related of course.

By the way, "over 50 special items to unlock", is that already in the game or will that be added later? Since I can't find it ingame.

Lovely game, really the clicker game we all wanted. Tip: keep polishing!

20. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I'm not super excited about registering on TestFlight, but I want to give this a try. Imps to follow at some point in the future.

Keep in mind that Fallout4 is currently my #1 gaming priority. Maybe I will ask my 11 year old son to give this a try. It might be right up his alley.