Frisbee® Forever 2 by Kiloo Games - Launch Trailer and Release Date

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    I love the level design, But I would like to see something far out, maybe like an outerspace map? Frisbee throwing on the moon? Maybe a dinosaur level, museum level or even something sporty like a football stadium or basketball stadium in some of the bonus levels. I'm sure you have lots of level idea and can only fit so many into the game, but just a couple of ideas for ya :)

2. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Kiloo, are you still taking testers for Frisbee Forever 2?
    I only found out that Beta opened already today.

3. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Enjoying the beta a lot so far! Just as addictive as the first one and I like the vast level designs! Lots to explore!

4. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    ****! I missed it!:eek: I'm gone for a weekend, and I miss the beta test. Is there any spots left? I have an iPad 3.... God dang it. :(

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

@Mr. Anon & Jxsgamer:
    PM me your UDID and contact details. The beta is closed, but I might be able to do something.

@extreme: Yeah, we've got a bunch of ideas for interesting worlds, but I'll add yours into the mix. We are still working on a couple of special levels, so you'll see even more levels in the final version.

6. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Another Kiloo classic! I've been having a blast with the game so far and I'll send in my impressions within the next few days.

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks man - appreciate it!

We are getting the final details ready this week, so if any of you have additional feedback let me know.

8. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    To be perfectly honest - with the beta as it is, it doesn't quite feel that different from the original.

Now I know - don't fix what ain't broke and all and the formula is very solid, but it doesn't feel that different.

Not that that's a bad thing - the game is definitely as amazing as the first was.

9. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks for the feedback Echoseven, I understand your thoughts and would like to say that the main design theory was that we should keep the basic premise intact and build upon the original game with new physics, obstacles, graphics and general polish.

There's a couple of larger features and a lot of smaller changes & adjustments that didn't make it into the beta that I'm sure will create an even more complete experience, when FF2 is finally released.

I'm glad you still found the game entertaining and appreciate your honesty.

10. Kiloo_Jeppe

11. Kiloo_Jeppe

#71 Kiloo_Jeppe, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
    Hi everyone,

It's been an amazing year so far thanks to you guys and we're now about to launch our next big title!

Frisbee® Forever 2 will be available June 28th.

Check out the launch trailer above and feel free to comment. Can't wait to hear what you guys think of the game!

Frisbee® Forever 2 - Launch Trailer

12. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Awesome.

From the beta build I can already see myself losing as much time in this as I had with the first game.

speaking of which - will we get to keep any progress, or will it be a new app once it's released?

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks, I'm really glad you like it. Well, it's always hard to say whether your progress will be saved with development builds, but my guess would be yes :)

14. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    This looks so good!! :D Any eta?

15. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    See above, it's coming next week. I hope that there are already Game Center Achievements integrated. Would love to see them integrated with Subway Surfers as well.

Will there be GC achievements for Frisbee Forever 2?

16. Oktagon Games

Oktagon Games Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Game Developer
    Brazil
    The game is looking awesome!

17. Bravo Two

Bravo Two Well-Known Member

I have seen the sentence "Finding trophies will unlock Gamecenter achievements" in the loading screen. And so there should be Game Center achievements, as always. :)

18. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Beta has been great I find the sequel much more challenging (which is a good thing) and the environments are spectacular! The game is more of the same great fun but with so much more content! Best of luck with the release Jeppe and everyone at Kiloo! I know it will do great in the AppStore!

19. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Wahoo! Can't wait til the 28! Kiloo, will it be free again?

20. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah, there are Game Center trophies in FF2 and Subway Surfers will also receive GC achievements.

Thanks for all the feedback!