Frisbee® Forever 2 by Kiloo Games - Launch Trailer and Release Date

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

@frisbee10461:

Hi! Thanks for your feedback, I've taken all your points into consideration, but let me try to go through some of it:

1: Frisbee Forever 2 will be compatible with iPad 1 and above, plus iPhone 3GS and above, as well as iPod 3 and above. So almost everyone should be able to join in.

2: At the moment there are unfortunately no plans to add extra levels to the original Frisbee Forever.

5: Don't worry we are definitely trying to keep Frisbee Forever 2 within that same formula, feel and style. However, we've added a lot of creative new features that I'm sure you guys will love.

I'll be back with info about the beta this week.

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Looking forward to it!

3. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Test Date?

Great, count me in for testing this game.

Speaking of which, when will the Beta version be available for testing? As a suggestion, how about adding an icon or link on the www.kiloo.com Home page to Frisbee Forever 2. On that page, you can have tentative dates for when the Beta and Production versions will be available for download.

Also, on that page, you could have testimonials from customers who love the game, which will result in more people being interested in it.

Just my two cents,
    Frisbee10461

4. lazynahte

lazynahte Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Student
    I can't wait for this one to come out! As others have stated, I was expecting more from Subway Surfers... Got boring rather fast (not a fan of jetpack joyride so that's probably why). The only reason why I stopped playing Frisbee Forever is because I sometimes got motion sickness... From playing long periods of time! lol

5. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Beta testing sounds awesome.
    Can't wait.

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

Frisbee® Forever 2 Beta Test

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Beta Testers Wanted!

Hi Everyone!

I'm really excited to open the beta test for Frisbee® Forever 2. We’ve reached the final stages of development and are now looking for dedicated and experienced Beta Testers to help us improve the game. You’ll get an exclusive chance to try the game before everyone else.

We are using Testflight so head on over to: Frisbee Forever 2 - Beta Test Signup

Please make a post here in case your message or signup shouldn't get registered. We are looking for iPod 3, iPod 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 1, iPad 2 and iPad 3.

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

8. Bravo Two

Bravo Two Well-Known Member

#48 Bravo Two, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    Excited to try this, as always. Not very experienced, but definitely willing to help. :)

Hidden secrets? Like those in Bullet Time? :D And is that the Great Wall I see in the poster?

9. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Just applied. Looks amazing as usual :)

10. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Just signed up. Can't wait!

11. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Signed up!

12. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Signed up as well!! Looking forward to testing another great Kiloo game

13. sanitymops

sanitymops Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    I just signed up as well. I loved the first game and the community on the forums is always so great!

14. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah in some way at least. We are hiding a lot of stuff throughout the levels and really encouraging you guys to go off track to look for hidden parts, tracks and trophies.

By the way, a big thank you to all who signed up! Can't wait to show you the game.

15. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the applications, if you were accepted for the beta test, you'll receive an email within a few hours. The beta version will arrive shortly after via Testflight.

So get ready to flick Frisbees within long.

16. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Looking forward to the sequel!

17. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Still very early on in the betatest but just got threw the first 5 levels and I must say so far it looks and plays amazing, even on my itouch 4g. Great job!

18. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Received the beta and halfway world 2. Loving it and will send first feedback soon. Thanks for letting me test this awesome game!

19. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Hey, Important question. I use the amazing tool (Iexplorer), to back up my game save data all the time. That brings me to my question. If we were to take the beta save data and save it on computer, would it work if we load it to the full game when it comes out? I am thinking it just might work? Just wondering because it would be nice if we take the time to get all the stars in the beta.

20. Kiloo_Jeppe

Great question.

Well, it might work, but it might also create some unforseen problems within the game since we are still adding features. The official app store downloads are always a bit different than the developer builds that you receive.

I'm very glad you like the game!