Friends of the Prince: child dictator's social network simulator

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jsenter, Dec 6, 2017.

1. jsenter

jsenter Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Hi! Developer of Nano Empire here with a new game:

Friends of the Prince is a multiplayer social network simulator in which a little boy, the Prince, has absolute power.

Hopefully, it will be released next month.

Beta testing should be available within two weeks. If you would like to be a beta tester, please send me a private message with your email address, or email me at [email protected].

Screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Additional description:

The Robot Queen was about to enslave humanity. But then the Prince, our seven-year-old hero, deceived her with cuteness and smashed her face. Now the victorious Prince is building a glorious new human nation, and he invites YOU to help!

Join Friends of the Prince, the Prince’s personal social network and the only source of information you can trust! If you are a good citizen, the Prince will award you with power, which you can use to help improve the nation’s culture, economy, and security. Together, we will build a happy and robot-free world!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2. dancingcrane

dancingcrane Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2016
    Interesting social experiment. I’d like to see where this goes.

3. katastrophic88

katastrophic88 Active Member

Nov 7, 2017
    This sounds interesting, sign me up as a beta tester! Sending an email now.

4. W8rd3

W8rd3 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Human paper weight
    In a human dwelling
    Beta?

Hello!

I was just wondering if you were currently beta testing this? I jumped on it when I saw the article but haven't heard anything since, just want to check to see if things got delayed or if I missed out!
    Thanks! :D