[FREE] Tomb of the brain

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by zielok, May 24, 2016.

1. zielok

zielok Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Male
    [​IMG]

GooglePlay https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zielok.tombofthebrain

Tomb of the brain aka Temple 3 is a unbelievably addictive brain workout. Feed your logic skills with this game.
    After a year and a half of work, finally the Tomb of the brain was finished. Several times have changed graphic design, music and sound effects. I changed the size of the board puzzles have been added and received some elements repeatedly redesigned boards and finally was completed. This game buried my brain. I wanted to do it as best suits me and I hope it will also suit you. Try to play and see if it will get you fit. Why did I do? This game could do it faster but did not want to, I wanted to do it according to my vision (which is changing and so I changed the Tomb of the brain aka Temple 3 too)

FEATURES:
    - 90 levels
    - minimalistic, clear and great graphics
    - amazing sound effect
    - beautiful animated backgrounds
    - wonderfully matched controls, does not interfere with the reception of the game
    - 10 pictures to unlock
    - stylized artwork
    - automatic save game progress

This is not just a game practicing your mental skills and also affect your feelings. Tomb of the brain is classic logic puzzle game with good feelings.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]