[FREE] The Counting Dead

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Zlatovous, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Zlatovous

Zlatovous Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Hello TA androiders! After succesful release on iOS I decided to make my first game ever (yay!) available for Android as well. Thanks to Unity, it's been pretty easy. Here you go!

[​IMG]

The Counting Dead - download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestfreegames.countingdead

The Counting Dead is grim and dark take on clicker games. I tried to capture the addicting urge to click until your fingers are sore, but this time with a twist - your hard earn money for killing zombies can go to waste. To prevent this, you have to build up strong fortress and defenses, so you can earn even while you are away from mobile.

Other features are weapons (to increase active income), team members (to increase passive income) and roulette to spice things up.

I hope you will like my game and even if you don't that's fine. I will be very grateful for any critics, whether good or bad, as those help me develop the game and make it better.

Some more screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. reyreyrey

reyreyrey Active Member

Dec 22, 2014
    The game looks good .

3. Zlatovous

Zlatovous Member

Apr 17, 2013
    @reyreyrey: Thank you very much :)

The Counting Dead has been updated to version 1.3 and among some minor bug fixes it brings three new items to each category, and thus extends gameplay for the most hardcore players. You can get it here

I also want to thank you all who downloaded and played this game. It means a lot to me that people like and play something I have created. TCD is doing better than I have ever imagined, so once again, thank you all :)