[FREE] Tech Targets!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by lpendle, Aug 21, 2015.

1. lpendle

lpendle Active Member

Sep 28, 2011
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Ultra Line Software has just released Tech Targets, available for Android on Google Play.

Tech Targets is a fast paced touch game, where your goal is to tap and destroy as many computer type objects as they fly up, without letting them fall down off screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've all had moments where we wanted to take our computer keyboard and smash it to pieces. Well now you can, in this fun, addictive game. Tap n Smash keyboards, laptops, desktops, mouse, floppy disks and more. Also beware of shock objects, if you explode these, you'll lose a life!

Download and enjoy this Fun, Addictive game today from Google Play:
    http://tinyurl.com/nrcxmaj

I want to show our games introduction video, my friend Paul did and outstanding job on it, and I thought it would nice to show it off (Note, this is not a game trailer video, just the introduction video you see in the game).

And... Here are some screens from the game:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

We hope you enjoy our game, and thanks so much for your support!

Ultra Line Software