[free service] Promo code giveaway contests

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Jeoud, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Jeoud

Jeoud Member

May 6, 2011
    Hello,

I've launched a new service to organise and manage very easily promo code giveaway contests (free, no need to register): Create a new contest

You create a contest and input as many promo codes / gift codes as needed then you'll receive a URL (link) to share on your website, blog, facebook, twitter etc. You also get the code for a small widget to add to your blog/website (which can help with traffic).

When the participants connect to the page of your contest:
    - if the contest is not started: they'll see a countdown until the start time,
    - if the contest is started, they'll just see a button: the quickest participants to click this button will get promo codes until the number of promo codes is over.

Once the contest is created, all is done automatically. You can follow-up many stats on a specific page (you also get this private link once your contest is created): unique visitors, pageviews, clicks, from what countries, at what moment of the contest you get visits (before, during or after contest) etc.

Here's an example of a contest that will start in 2 days from now: http://www.reviewfordev.com/promo_code_giveaway_contest.php?id_contest=5&key_user=38b947909d61eb1ce1921cd200e857d7

Since it was launched only last week, I'd love to hear your feedback to improve it.
    Last week, I was asked to add an additional "like" feature, and I'll add this within this week: if you activate this option, the button will only become accessible to the participant if she/he has liked your facebook page beforehand.

Cheers,

Jeoud

2. anthonynajjar

anthonynajjar Active Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Great, I'll try it out. Last time it was a pain to be organizing all the promo codes for each person, but this seems like a really effective solution.

3. Mars Base

Mars Base Active Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Yeah that sounds like a great solution! Thanks for the PM and I'll give it a try! :) The Facebook Like feature seems great but I don't really need it atm. ^^

4. Jeoud

Jeoud Member

May 6, 2011
    Cool ! I saw you organisez a contest, let me know how it went !