[Free] Ready...Set...Start Swiping with PayAnywhere!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by PayAnywhere, Jan 30, 2015.

1. PayAnywhere

PayAnywhere New Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Hi all,

Thank you for taking a few seconds to read my post. You wouldn’t believe that as of 2012, over 26.2 billion credit card transactions occurred in the United States alone - Americans clearly like to swipe!

For all of your credit card swipers out there, I wanted to briefly fill you in on the updated, premier mobile credit card reader for businesses: PayAnywhere. Who wants to walk all the way to the bank every single time you want to make a business transaction? PayAnywhere allows for a secure and more convenient way to accept and record both credit card and cash payments.

[​IMG]

What makes this app unlike any other mobile card reader app is that PayAnywhere has been completely revamped and updated with added functionality, customer interactions and is faster and easier than ever!

Newest Features for iPad:

• - Split Tender allows users to accept multiple payment methods in one transaction.
    • - Users can simply swipe a card, enter the amount and move on to the next sale.
    • - Express Sale allows users to tap on a previous sale amount or enter a custom amount for one-off items.
    • - Discounts allow users to create discounts just like you would an inventory item.
    • - Users can customize item options to allow one or multiple selections, and create options with or without additional costs on the item.
    • - Users can organize and sort inventory in color-coded categories.

With a 2.69% flat rate for all major credit cards, NO monthly fees and live customer service and technical service, why wouldn’t you want to make your personal and work life easier?

I would strongly recommend this app to any businesses or individuals who want to avoid that annoying trip to the bank and replace it with secure credit card transactions using PayAnywhere. For more information on this hassle-free mobile credit card reader, check us out at payanywhere.com - download, swipe and let me know what you think!