[FREE] [PUZZLE] My First Game! - Puzzle Rush

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Vince Garces, Dec 16, 2018.

?

Is this a good game?

1. Yes, It is a good game!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe, I am not sure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, It is a bad game.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vince Garces

Vince Garces New Member

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    [​IMG]

Link on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RanStudios.PuzzleRush

Introduction:
    Hello everyone! This is my very first post on this site as well as my very first ever game on the Google Play Store. I am very excited to show my new game to puzzle lovers and people who like hyper casual games!

Hopeful :)
    I hope some of you guys will review my app and tell me anything about what you like and dislike about it so I can improve it. I am very welcome to any reviews because my main goal is to improve my first ever game using the opinion of casual mobile gamers. :)

About the game
    The gameplay of the game is to fit the missing part of the wall that is coming towards you by controlling the cube. The cube is controlled by either tapping or holding the screen left to go to the left and right to go to the right. It is a fast-paced puzzle game in which it test how well you can solve the puzzle as fast as possible. There are also coins where you can collect to buy some skins in the game which you can select to set it in the wall or in the cube itself.

I really hope to work more on this game. Thank you for your time.

Here are some screenshots from the game

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]