Free Promotion for your app, hopefully :)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by peachpellen, Nov 27, 2010.

1. peachpellen

peachpellen Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Entrepreneur
    Sydney
    Alright, this is still a while of actually being ready, but basically I'm making an application that will be like Free App A Day or, erm, whatever the OpenFeint daily free game one is called.

So right now I need to amass a list of fellow developers who would be interested in having one or two of their games featured while free for a day at some point over the next few months.

At this stage, if you are interested, I'm asking you shoot me a quick email to my name here @gmail.com with a link to your app/s page on the Apple site. (Http not itm please :p)

In doing so you are guaranteed a spot, provided your app is a game or an exceptional app from another category.

This isn't some paid thing, it will be a free app promoting other free apps and is just basically a way to offer a little love to my fellow devs.

I hope to hear from you soon, even if your email only contains a link :)

PS - Please don't mail me if you aren't willing to make your app free for whatever day you end up being assigned in the near future, thanks :)