FREE Promotion Codes for Lunarcy for iPhone and iPod touch

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by the FABRIK, Aug 10, 2009.

1. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    is it just me or are you guys having a little difficulty with the game, i can dock easy but cant land very good

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I can dock quite easily too, but how much health are you losing when you dock? It's seriously hard to keep that number high. Landing I can do without much damage, but I end up wasting too much fuel instead.

Must be possible since the FABRIK claims to have yellow icons for all levels, so I'm just putting it down to me not being good enough rather than the game being too hard. He did say those were pro scores.

3. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    i cant even dock right, i crash every time:eek:

4. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    You just said you can dock easily :confused:

5. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    lol i meant i cant even land evenly and i crash every time

6. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    To land, I try and get into a slow orbit, then travel in reverse and tap the thrust to gradually slow my orbit speed down, which then slowly pulls me closer to the planet. Rotate to the right angle just before you touch down and presto.

7. the FABRIK

the FABRIK Well-Known Member

Yes, the different planets thing we were already thinking about. Nice idea indeedl. The different docking stations we hadn't thought about thus far, but I can think of several fun implementation.

When talking about a level pack, would you like the idea of different downloadable level packs?

8. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    okay ill try that

9. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Very cool - I'd love to see this.

10. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    the thing is hard to control...

11. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    +1 yea

12. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I think the nicest way would be to have a screen where you can select "Original levels", "Level Pack 1", "Level Pack 2" and so on, and each pack would be a different theme. So pack 1 could include the refueling docks and pack 2 would introduce a new gameplay element.

13. the FABRIK

Themes would be an option. How about difficulty packs? An "extreme pro" pack for example?

14. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I think I'll have to play more of the current levels to see if I could stand it getting any harder than this :p At the moment, I'm finding it easy enough to complete the levels, but very difficult getting the "yellow icons". So if you did an "extreme pro" pack I would like it if actually completing the level was harder and not just hard by getting insane scores.

15. the FABRIK

We believe we designed the level exactly like you described them. We also believe that the current levels are challenging, especially the last 10 or so. But that's for you to decide. :)

We're very curious about how challenging you find it to complete all levels. Please let us know once you completed the game! :)

An yes, the yellow badges are pro scores. :cool:

16. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I'm not at the last 10 yet... but now you've said that I'm nervous :p

17. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah... I'm stuck. Level before the 3rd star... 15 health is just mean!

18. the FABRIK

Haha, yeah, that's one of the hardest levels. :)

19. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Sometimes I have trouble releasing myself from the dock, is there a reason for it or is that a bug? Maybe the touch area is too small? I just had to tap it about 4 times before it let go of me.

20. the FABRIK

There are no known bugs with the docking and undocking sequences. So we believe this has indeed something to do with the touch area. If you find that the area is a tad too small we can easily enlargen it. Is this an annoying / frequent problem?

We added this at the todo list for Lunarcy 1.0.1. We're trying hard to update as soon as possible. Thanks for the tips!