Free Promo Codes: Hexgame

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Tilted Entertainment, Sep 19, 2010.

1. We have a lot of happy players already and we would like to do something back so we are giving away some promo codes for Hexgame.

App Store link: Hexgame

Discription:

Drag hexagon shaped tiles around with your finger until the amount of tiles touching it equals the number on each tile. Every move gives you a point, the goal is to finish each level with as little points as possible.

Features:
    - 120 well-balanced levels in 3 difficulties.
    - 40 Time Trial levels, puzzle against the clock.
    - Endless Quick Games.
    - Play your own music on the background.
    - Optimized for iPhone 4 Retina Display.
    - iOS4 Multitasking support.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Promo Codes:

- We have 10 codes to give away. Because there are users form all over the world we will post 5 codes for now, the other 5 codes wil be here in about 10 hours.
    - Please help others by posting which code you have used.
    - You are free to do what ever you want with the code, but it would be greatly appreciated if you would take the time to post a review in the App Store.

1: F6KNWXALTX64
    2: 3JKYYTYHNAKR
    3: FPPHR94ATYAR
    4: RMJT6PAXM9WJ
    5: LYE7P9HWP4HL

Have fun playing Hexgame!

2. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Took: RMJT6PAXM9WJ

3. deschipper

deschipper Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    It's a shame that most of the code takers don't even bother to mention it on the forum.

4. Because I want to give the codes to users of the forum and not to visitors that just find the codes by google I won't post the codes here.

Instead I'll send them through PM. In the next 3 houres you can send me a PM with the reason why you think I should give you a promo code. Around 11pm (Amsterdam time) I will pick five people and send them a promo code.