Free Promo Codes for Camera Plus Pro & A chance to win $100 cash prize!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Global Delight, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Global Delight

Global Delight Well-Known Member

The next round is on...Like our page, share about the contest and tweet or retweet, and win a free promo code.

PS I mention this again and again: do post your facebook and twitter profile link/id here or else all your hard work would go to waste :(.

2. Global Delight

In another three hours 2 more promo codes to be given away, so hurry up and spread the word. ;)

If your friend also likes our Facebook page or retweets, chances are you might be that lucky one to grab a free promo code. In case your friend joins along with you do mention in the comments below along with their Facebook and Twitter link. Hurry! Not much time for ya!:D

3. Global Delight

Two more hours left for the next promo code. Hurry!
    Like Camera Plus Pro page on Facebook, share and like the contest post. Follow us on twitter and retweet/tweet about the contest and discount offer. Get in your friends too.(you will have more chances to win) Good luck all! :D

PS: if you recruit any friends mention it in the comments below, we will check if they did the same as you.

4. Global Delight

Looks like I can keep the code myself :p
    There's the Halloween contest as well, don't miss out on that.

5. Global Delight

Hurry on 1 more hour left for the next promo code give away.

6. spyky

spyky Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    2nd time posting:
    facebook profile: Ryan Spyky
    twitter: @RustySpyky

7. Global Delight

hmmm spyky you are in the contest :)
    to everyone, just 20 minutes more and i will announce the winners. stay tuned :D

8. Global Delight

Congrats!
    The winner for the free promo code is Spyky. :)

Collect your promo code in the PM. Confirm it here after you have received the promo code.

9. Global Delight

hey folks! the next round of free promo code giveaway is on. Try your luck! The clock is ticking away.

10. spyky

spyky Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I have received the code. Thank you very much for this promotion! Will try this out in the morning when it's brighter and leave a review!

11. Global Delight

@spyky: superb idea:) If you click a nice photo or video on halloween theme, do send us your entry. We would be delighted to see it and you never know you could also be one of the cash prize winners. :D

12. Global Delight

where has all the action gone? A few more promo codes to be be given in a couple of hours. Come on! put yourself to some work :D

13. Global Delight

hey people you have additional four hours to get the next set of free promo codes. So hurry!

14. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Posted on Twitter! @Foozelz
    I hope I win a code. :3

15. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    FW & RT now... id: @mmascoli

I hope to win a code.. I'd like to test your app.. happy halloween

16. Global Delight

how's it going? guys its Facebook and Twitter not just Twitter. You still have time to re-post your answers because i will be announcing two winners for the free promo code in a few hours. Hurry up! :D

17. Global Delight

going to announce the winners in just a few minutes :D

18. Global Delight

Okay...Now the two lucky people to have won the promo code are:
    afb20
    jwcasser

Congrats! both of you, collect your promo codes in your PM and confirm it here after you receive it. :D

19. Global Delight

Guys the next round is on. Let's see who the winner is this time, next winner announcement in another one hour. :D

Remember you have to go to Facebook and Twitter both to be eligible to win the code.