[Free] PipSpin: Pip-Boy Inspired Arcade Action Puzzler

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by l3 Ll lZ T O l7, Jan 13, 2016.

1. #1 l3 Ll lZ T O l7, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MatthewBurton.PipSpin&hl=en

Hi, I'm Matt. I make old school styled games on new school platforms. I appreciate you taking the time to check out PipSpin!

PipSpin is a vintage action puzzler that will put your timing, precision, and reflexes to the test. Spin in perfect concurrency with choreographed moving obstacles to level up and pwn your way through all 10 brain stimulating levels!

Synchronous Gameplay
    ● Airtight and simple touch left/right controls
    ● Reflex and precision requiring "Hex-like" mechanics
    ● Thought provoking pattern recognition puzzle action

Vintage Aesthetics
    ● Retro vector mode display... just like your favorite wrist computer!
    ● Unified menu and game scene for fast and seamless gameplay experience
    ● Bright singular color schemes (customizeable with Hacker Edition)

Hacker Edition ($0.99)
    ● Disable your PipSpins broadcast reciever to bypass ads
    ● Tap into your cathode-ray tube to enable color switching
    ● Support the developer so he can make more games :D

Reviews
    ● "The game has a very vintage arcade look and feel, and the fast-paced action is quite fun" -andnandroid.com
    ● "From interface to gameplay, this game was really well made. It’s wonderfully simple yet absolutely challenging. Attractive retro art style and fun quick game loops." -Atl3nta (iTunes)
    ● "Addicting, fun, challenging! This game will give you such a satisfying feeling when you complete each level!" -Sark08 (iTunes) This app is not affiliated with Fallout, or the FO4 Pip-boy. It IS affiliated with Ninjevade and PinPong

About the Studio:
    Matthew is a self taught dev who brings the challenge and aesthetics of old school games to new school platforms. If you like PipSpin, consider buying the $0.99 Hacker Edition and checking out my other games!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]