Android [Free] [New Game] Adventure Dwarves

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Husar1993, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Husar1993

Husar1993 New Member

Apr 11, 2022
    Hey everyone!

I would like to share with you the results of my work, which was creating an Android application. The name of the game is Adventure Dwarves.

This is a simple 'Platformer Adventure' game in which you play the role of a dwarf who traverses a world full of obstacles, collecting coins and diamonds to be able to spend them later on powerful spells and items. The purpose of the expedition is to rid the land of dark powers. To do this, we need to collect the keys that are hidden on the map. These keys allow us to open the gate leading to the evil lord and fight him. For the curious, there are also other options that I do not mention and leave you to discover :)

I've been working on the game for the last year. It was a great challenge for me, but thanks to it I gained new skills and experience. Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun and was able to fulfill creatively.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and sharing it further.

YouTube:

The game can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Husar901.DwarvesAdventure

Thank you.