[FREE] Major Drip: Case of The Runnies (Platformer)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by EpicGamerWorld, Feb 12, 2015.

1. EpicGamerWorld

EpicGamerWorld New Member

Feb 12, 2015
    My game is on apple and android so I wasn't sure if I should make 2 threads about it.

So I finally finished my first game, which was probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done by myself my whole life.
    I quit my job and put school on hold to pursue my dream of being an indie game developer
    Now that I’m finished, I have absolutely no money left and a game that isn’t generating any revenue.
    I was hoping I would at least be able to make enough to support me while I start working on my 2nd game, but I’m making like $2 a day right now.
    I don’t have any money for advertising or promoting, so I was hoping you guys could help by downloading and rating it.
    I don’t want to give up on my dream in life, and I only have a couple of weeks to try to turn things around.
    If you do take the time to download and review it, I will be forever grateful!
    Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epicgamerworld.nose

Thanks guys and heres my app store listing…

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Major Drip Needs Your Help Finding His Face! This Physics Based, 2D Side-Scroller Will Teach You The Real Meaning of Epic! Challenging Levels, And Advanced Mid-Air Sneeze Controls Will Require Precision Timing And Balance. Only The Most Skilled of Players Can Finish A Level Without Losing Health.

Features:
    • Physics Based Controls Allow Precise Movement To Navigate Obstacles.
    • Power Ups, Snot Rockets, Extra Lives
    • Level Completion and Rewards System
    • Challenging Obstacles With Complex Level Design
    • Unique Gameplay Mechanics To Run And Jump
    • Risk Vs. Reward Decisions
    • Master Correct Timing, Balance, and Correct Sneeze Technique To Travel Safely & Unlock Rewards
    • Beautiful Graphics
    • Updates With New Levels Added

-FREE To Play-
    In-App Purchases Will Not Affect Your Gameplay, And All Can Be Earned In Game.
    Find And Collect All 3 Booger Collectables, And Finish The Level Without Losing Any Health To Unlock In-App Purchase Rewards Free.

Game Story:
    A powerful sneeze sent Major Drip flying off of his ugly face, and soaring through the air.
    He soon realized he could use his un-trimmed nose hairs as legs, and started learning how to walk.
    His nose hairs were brittle so he discovered he could sneeze to launch himself in the air.
    Help Major Drip on his journey and re-unite him with his ugly face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]