[FREE] Here I Am!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by gamerios, Dec 14, 2013.

1. gamerios

gamerios Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    A cool new app Here I Am!

★★★ Introducing Here I Am! ★★★

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    Never forgot the road to a place?
    Never need to tell a friend where you are?
    Well, with 'Here I am !' this won't be a problem anymore!
    WHY USING 'Here I am!' :
    NOTIFICATIONS: NEW ( BETA) : Now you can send your position without opening the app!
    If one of your friends sends you a message containing the keyword phrase ' Where are you? ' , 'Here I am !' will send a notification telling you that the contact requires your location! So you can send it, from the notification area, without any problem!
    SELECT THE LOCATION PROVIDER (ATTENTION) : 'Here I am!' allows you to choose which system to use for checking your current location :
    - Google Play Services : slower but more accurate, supported by most devices.
    - Location Provider: fast and supported by all devices.
    CAUTION: Some devices, like HTC and Samsung GALAXY, could have a higher accuracy by using the Location Provider.
    CHECK IN : find very quickly the coordinates of the places where you are!
    SENDING THE LOCATION: send locations to your friends by using one of the many supported applications!
    SMS / MMS, Whatsapp , Facebook Messenger, Mail, Skype, Viber , LINE are only a small part of them ! .
    SAVING YOURS LOCATIONS : Save your places in your favourites , you can navigate to them at any time! In the absence of a connection, the search will show you only the coordinates of the place. But don't worry! You can use the 'Update' option to view the address!
    CROSS-PLATFORM LINK: 'Here I am !' generates links designed specifically for each platform! Before sending a location, choose to which platform ( iOS , Android, WP8 ) send your position ! In the case of Android or WP8 , two links will be created:
    - Link to the Maps application of the specific platform.
    - Links that open the position directly in 'Here I am !' . In this way you can save locations sent from your friends!
    SUPPORTED NAVIGATORS: Choose your favorite navigator! Currently the application supports:
    - Google Navigator
    - Waze
    - Navigon
    - Mireo viaGPS
    - Wisepilot (only when available the way! )
    - CoPilot GPS
    - Sygic
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Link to Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonoqui.imhere
    Requirements: Android 2.2 and Up.
    Available for Android.
    I recommend you to download this free and useful app.
    Enjoy!!