[Free Game] Whiz Worm by Standard Games

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by StandardGames, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Whiz Worm is the modern remake of the old school mobile game Snake and sets a new standard by catapulting the game to 21th century touch devices. Travel through space, snack anomalies, evade asteroids and discover powerful items to push the boundaries of the universe and your highscore. Whiz Worm is for free and now available for iOS and Android devices. Are your Snake skills ready for revival?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

GAMEPLAY
    Hunt down anomalies with the whiz worm to score. You can move up and down and to the sides. Avoid crashing with asteroids and the edges of outer space. Collect temporarily available bonus items to enter inverse universes or spawn mighty monsteroids to profit from them.

FEATURES
    ★ Experience enhanced snake gameplay with manual acceleration and bonus items
    ★ Collect more than 30 intergalactical achievements from 8-bit space
    ★ Choose from 3 cosmic controls to find your favorite play style
    ★ Time travel back to the 70s by enjoying our nostalgic 8-bit sound
    ★ Join the Whiz Masters leaderboard to rank up to the best whiz worms of the universe

App Store Download:
    [​IMG]

Play Store Download:
    [​IMG]

STORY
    A hungry whiz worm loves to have space anomalies for lunch! Unfortunately those have the undesirable side effect to make the whiz worm grow immeasurably. Therefore whiz worm has to pay attention not to collide with stormy asteroids or expand faster than the universe itself.

Whiz Worm can be played for free. You can thank us for making this funny game by turning off the ads for a small fee! :)

Follow us on Facebook
    [​IMG]

If you have any suggestions or comments, contact us!
    [email protected]

2. Correct forum?

I realized I might have posted this in the wrong forum, since the iPhone and iPad Games forum seems to be the correct place for promotional posts that seek for customer feedback/ratings too. Would it be possible to move this thread to this forum instead? I'm sorry for the inconvenience and will promise to do better next time. :D