[FREE][GAME] Space Smuggler - A new sci-fi action game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by pandulapeter, Jul 9, 2014.

1. pandulapeter

pandulapeter New Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Hi! :) I'd like to share my new game, a 2D side scrolling shooter / platformer with social integration.

[​IMG]

Explore the galaxy, customize your ship and fight your enemies in space and on planets as well! This action-packed side scrolling sci-fi game combines platformers and shoot'em ups with RPG elements. You're not destined to save the world or to change it in any significant way, you're just an imprisoned ex-smuggler trying to escape and start a new life.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Space Smuggler features realistic physics, a puzzling story (even though it might start out somewhat generic, wait for the twist) and roughly 35-40 minutes of gameplay after which the Endless Mode becomes available. The Google Play Game Services integration includes Achievements and online Leaderboards.

To download Space Smuggler for free, go to the Google Play Store. It supports devices running Android 4.0 or higher.

[​IMG]

If you like it, please consider writing a review! Any feedback is highly appreciated. For more info, check out my website.