[Free-Game]Don't Eat Shit

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by SparkleStudio, Sep 15, 2014.

1. SparkleStudio

SparkleStudio New Member

Sep 15, 2014
    #1 SparkleStudio, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    Who are we?

We are the SPARKLE studio, we live in a small city, but we have a big dream, the game. When I was very young, I played the CONTRA, that was my first game playing, I was

wallowed in it.While I was playing, I always think about one question: how did they make this game? Now, I have grown up, and I become a game designer, the dream has come true,

and I wanna build my own game, well, that's it: Don't Eat Shit.

Why did we use this ridiculous theme?

In original, we just want to make a cutting firewood game - in this game, you tap the screen to cut the firewood, some small animal will appear randomly, absolutely you can't

cut them. That is a simple game, and the theme has been used thousand times, so I wanna something more interesting or a bit ridiculous.Unfortunately, my boss make me unhappy

these days, I imaged he eat a lot of shit from me, lol! Yeah, I lied to him: "I had a good idea, we can make a game about to eat shit, I think no one used this!" "OK, I think

it's workable, just do it." Well, I am the winner.

How to play this game?

It's very simple, just tap the screen when you see a shit, and do not when you see a food. That's it.

What's the features?

★Totally free
    ★You can beat your friends
    ★Simple and funny, just one finger can play
    ★Spend less time for one round
    ★Lots of food like a shit captivate your eyes
    ★Up your skill on agility
    ★[whisper]You can image the bear to be your boss
    ★Small app size, less than 10MB

[Screenshots]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[Vedio]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwOEaelbXqM

[Download Link]
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparklestudio.donoteatshit
    [​IMG]