[FREE][GAME DEMO] Runaway Thug, Adventure game with Narrative and Puzzles

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by easym0de, Jun 3, 2015.

1. easym0de

easym0de New Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Download Link

Hi! Over the last six months, I have been working on this adventure game called Runaway Thug. I just submitted it to IndieCade, and I would be really thankful if you guys let me know what you think about it.

More about the Game: Download Link

Runaway Thug is an Adventure game with strong narrative and puzzle elements. It is primarily targeted for mobile (one touch control). It combines point and click adventure game mechanics with top down pixel art environment.

You play this game from the point of view of a thug named Miguel who has been assigned to do an unusual job. Little does he know about the sequence of events that are about to follow, that will change his life forever.
    Runaway thug primarily attempts to tell a story. Even though it starts off with a slightly comic tone, it's ultimate goal is to tell a story of redemption.

I am making Runaway Thug to tell an unusual story. A story that can hopefully make the player laugh, cry, cringe and be inspired. In the end, the feeling I want to communicate or share with the player is that even though sometimes we take wrong paths in life, we can all have a shot at redemption.

Enjoy! Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this or try the game!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]