[Free game] Bloody Frontier : Evil Invasion - Intensive shooting game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by [email protected], Oct 31, 2014.

1. funmegame.sz@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Oct 27, 2014
    #1 [email protected], Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    Hey, guys. We are a small game dev team and just released our first game : Bloody Frontier : Evil Invasion on Google Play Store. We really appreciate if anyone could give out a try and write some reviews, critics are also appreciated so that we could do some improvements, thanks!

Gameplay video:

Google Play Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guangyou.leftdead
    It is a shoot 'em up style action game. You shall survive in waves of aliens and recapture our homeland. Be the guardian of the Earth, be the guardian of the Galaxy.

Storyline: The year of 2048, the whole universe is in chaos, cosmic storms, warp field, sun eclipse. Galactic cluster planets are captured by star evil aliens army! Damage! Destroy! Slaughter! Bloody river! All in ruins! Darkness overpowering! Now, the forces of evil are moving forward the last human star - Earth. My brave captain, go for Honor and Glory, please try your best to defend our last frontier and protect our mother planet. You will become a proud legend of the whole universe empire. Blood and Dawn are burning.

Game Features:
    ★★★★★ Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete
    ★★★★★ Multiple extreme boss arcade battles
    ★★★★★ Adds incredible depth to the series through stunning 3D graphics
    ★★★★★ Accessible to beginners, as well as hardcore shooter addicts action shooting game
    ★★★★★ 12 different stages: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
    ★★★★★ Perfect experience of star evil invasion
    ★★★★★ Intuitive touchscreen controls and a powerful upgrade system

Keywords: monsters, zombies, guns, RPG, fire, squad, war, hero, shooter, dragon, bomb.

Attached Files:

2. Netforza

Netforza Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Game Developer
    The graphics and game play are great. The music in the video is terrible.
    I first thought that something is wrong with my computer.