[FREE] Dynamic Fan

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by sonhaxatacmoi, Nov 9, 2014.

1. sonhaxatacmoi

sonhaxatacmoi New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    #1 sonhaxatacmoi, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    Dynamic Fan is my first application on google play :D
    It's quite similar to a real fan, but it is not automatically to rotate by pressing a button.
    Instead, Dynamic Fan will works by a swipe on it's wings.
    This Fan has able to rotate both clockwise and non-clockwise that a real fan not has.
    We have a top bar to displays it's current a velocity and a direction.
    This bar includes a nice skull, it located between two the velocity controllers.
    Each velocity controller has capability to show what is current velocity and direction.
    If The fan is clockwise rotating then the left velocity controller will be working.
    Similarly for non-clockwise.
    Specially, Dynamic Fan has a affluent collection of fan images,
    so you can choose one among this images to display on screen.
    I also included a dynamic instruction for first launching. And you can turn it on anytime.
    Dynamic Fan also has a background music and sound effects.
    Comment and send feedback to me, please !
    Thanks for support !
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bqt.dynamicfan
    Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npH4j_X01H0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sterlingware

sterlingware Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Developer
    Canada
    So... not really a "game" by any means... but I downloaded it just for the sheer comic relief of this app. In terms of time wasting - it does exactly as the description says. I like the multi-coloured Japanese fan set.

The app in itself is not particularly "entertaining" as it's not a game, but there is one real benefit here: the music you picked is very, very soothing. I've kept this game running for 15 minutes on my android phone just because it helps me be creative when making games. Bonus!

Good job for your first app. The first one is always tough. Keep going at it!