[FREE] Catch My Berry - The most visually delicious Physics Puzzle

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by iocolab, Oct 13, 2016.

1. iocolab

iocolab New Member

Oct 13, 2016
    #1 iocolab, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Download for FREE on Google Play: https://goo.gl/sKMe4w

[​IMG]

Are you ready for the most visually delicious physics puzzle?

"Catch My Berry" is the game you'll fall in love with, a physics puzzle with hundreds of levels and amazing scenery. Embark on a beautiful journey as you help a cute character recover its precious berries. Put your mind and dexterity to the test and solve each puzzle to advance, discovering new physics mechanisms along the way. If you enjoyed Cut The Rope you'll be thrilled by Catch My Berry.

Here's what's captivating about this game:
    - Incredibly vivid graphics. Catch My Berry has amazing graphics that will captivate eyes of all ages. From carefully crafted worlds, to fluid animations and realistic physics engulfed in a perfect soundtrack, you're in for a joyous adventure.
    - Meet the cutest character in town. Ogi Tak will make you say "Awwww" everytime you see it in action. Not to mention that you can buy outfits (hats, clothes, accessories, moustaches & perms) to customize it after your liking.
    - Hundreds of puzzles. Discover 3 different worlds (Jungle, Desert, Arctic) totaling 100+ tricky physics puzzles. Each level unlocks new intricate mechanisms to solve but you can use hints when you're stuck. Unlock bonus missions if you're good.
    - Achievements & leaderboard. Challenge your friends to see who's better at solving the physics puzzles. Collect the most points and achievements to reach the top of the leaderboards and easily share screenshots with your accomplishments.

Aside amazing graphics & sounds and an innovative gameplay, we've also made the game available in 19 different languages to be enjoyed worldwide. Help us spread the word by publishing a review about the game and we'll be forever grateful!

Thank you!

Download for FREE on Google Play: https://goo.gl/sKMe4w

[​IMG]