Free app promotion

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by alanappromoter, Sep 25, 2012.

1. alanappromoter

alanappromoter Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    #1 alanappromoter, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    Dear All,

The basic listing on appromoter is now free so if you have an app that you're looking to get in front of the media please head to the site and get it on there. At present there are 500 journalists using the site and that number is growing every day. We have some of the biggest names in app journalism getting the materials for their reviews from the site. Plus your app will appear on the same playing field as apps from big name developers such as Gameloft, Chillingo, Alawar and many, many more.

Beyond the free listing, we also provide a number of essential additional services at very low cost, from app description writing to video production, ASO, press release distribution to Featured Listings on the newsletter.

Any questions feel free to email me...

[email protected]

2. Graz73

Graz73 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Web Design, Graphics & Illustration
    Mansfield, OH
    PM on its way

3. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    Thanks to everyone who's signed up yesterday and today and thanks for the positive feedback.

4. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    And since I posted...

5. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    In answer to a few questions I've been asked about the service. Yes, it is free, there are no hidden costs or nasty surprises. And in answer to how we make money we also offer additional services. The only criteria to get an app on the site is the quality of the media assets.

Any other questions feel free to post them here:)

6. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Very nice to promote your site....but
    i want to ask the moderators of this forum, if can i do this too?

7. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    I'm sure they'll have no issue with it if like appromoter it's a free resource:)

8. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    Thanks to everyone who has signed up to the site. I say this often but mostly people don't comment on here once they're on appromoter:) But without you all developing apps and putting them on the site we wouldn't have so many journalists signing up to use the service. We are grateful. We're here over the holidays but if I forget to say it later seasons greetings to everyone and thanks again... Alan...