[Free] Android Game Mate App for All Video Gamers

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by zengames, Jan 21, 2014.

1. zengames

zengames New Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Warning: This is NOT a game, but if you play video games, you will certainly need this!

I just can't remember how many times I've watched a trailer on YouTube, but never got a chance to remember how the game was called... I posted my thoughts on forums, groups, but no one could help me recall it. :| :-(

Until recently, I realized that: every enthusiastic video gamer is keeping track of upcoming games, in any way! (you can read our poll post in the forum) But the question is, are you doing this in the right way?

Say goodbye to the old way! Install VG Whale on your phone, the Android App that will be the perfect mate for video gamers!

Download on Google Play or scan the QR code below

[​IMG]

1. Get notified by any hot upcoming game! No matter you are in Europe or in the States, you are playing Xbox One or 360, you will get all the upcoming infos you need! More platforms coming soon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Revolutionary cards collection system! Why your favorite games should be settled on the shelf? Follow your anticipated games, and you will see them in your collection as cards. You can flip them, play them, pinch them, like they are actually in your hand! More exciting features waiting for you to discover!

[​IMG]

3. Release countdown widget on your desktop. Never need to worry about losing a game on launch day!

[​IMG]

The good news is, VG Whale is a free App! Install VG Whale in your Android phone and get all the unfair advantages over other gamers! Free for a limited time, get it now:

Visit Google Play to Download or scan the QR code below!

[​IMG]

And we want to hear your opinions and suggestions! Please help us to improve VG Whale, thank you! :p