Free 40 copy for Halloween Fun Game iphone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by MarkCanada, Nov 6, 2010.

1. MarkCanada

MarkCanada Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Hey Guys,
    If your interested send me an email and I will be more than happy to provide you the code.

Once again sucaru.com published its second application in Halloween. Great application, very interesting idea I really love it. Imagine sitting with friends and you can create your own scary story and creative design iTunes website:

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/halloween-fun-board/id400979056?mt=8

Discover Halloween Fun Board 3 in 1 deal by SUCARU
    1. Brain Squeezer - unique never before memory match Halloween SOUND game Easy to play the game.

2. Sound Board - Enjoy the Halloween sound box mixture. You can mix as many sound as you like to make it sounds like creepy house.

3. POTION BOWL - be creative and design your own scary SOUND story. Create your own story tell by adding sounds into the potion bowl.

Sucaru is an independent iPhone, iPad and Android application development company located in Beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Sucau.com website: http://www.sucaru.com/Halloween/default.html

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      31.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      28.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      21.1 KB
      Views:
  2. MarkCanada

MarkCanada Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Thanks for all who visited sucaru website!

Hello sucaru followers,
    I am very happy with your responses and suggestions. Currently, I am working on sucaru next application (Game!) very creative and nice will share with you some screenshots. Also, our graphic designers is working on second game ideas and I can't stop my self from laughing when I see the characters :D

I am very happy to your support and feedback. Please enjoy sucaru games.

MarkCanada

3. MarkCanada

MarkCanada Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Awesome comments my friends

Thank you very much all of you who keeps encouraging me moving forward and improve my application. Currently, I am working on my sucaru the third application very cool with camera entertainment.
    Most likely I will upload it to iphone by end of next week. Then again I will provide you guys with free code to download keep your self tuned 

Keep it up and thanks gain.
    MarkCanada

4. MarkCanada

MarkCanada Member

Sep 13, 2010