FREE 3D Safari Hunting game!! 360 Degrees GYRO Support!! Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CDS, Oct 23, 2010.

1. CDS

CDS Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/mobile-software-applications/id6014?mt=8

STILL AVAILABLE (I'll Try and Remove when they are all gone asap!!) Get Now

iPhone 4x4 Safari - Today!! Has new GYRO 360 Degrees control option!!

We'd love you to test and let us know how fun your thought it was. We Had great fun sitting like in the back of a jeep or even standing and spinning....It's mad but in a fun way and an option that was well worth our time including?

To celebrate this we offer you FREE US Only Itunes Codes for you to get this game. (please Download as soon as possible or will recycle any unused codes within 24hrs)

Please PM for your code.

2. eim80

eim80 Active Member

Oct 23, 2010
    PM sent :)

3. eim80

eim80 Active Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Redeemed n play it. Thanks!

The gyro support is certainly welcome but by having that option of controlling, meaning i cant play it without moving around. How bout combining both gyro n virtual joystick for control? That would be much much better!

my 2 cent :)

4. CDS

CDS Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Hey Thanks for playing and we think the gyro is a great option to have included, the option to have either joy or gyro seems to be the only way to have it thou, having dual gyro and joy for same motion would counter balance each other...if you select gyro then using the gyro for 360 looking is the way to go, or use the onscreen joy, we give the choice. Thou please any other thoughts are always welcome and thought over.

5. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
  6. jgynwa11

jgynwa11 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Full-time iPhone Gamer
    PM sent. Thanks