Free 3D Models and Textures

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by fatboxsoftware, Mar 25, 2011.

1. fatboxsoftware

fatboxsoftware Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    iPhone Multimedia
    Ormond Beach
    Hi everyone. I'm an independent game developer who set up a Facebook page to share my development process, to share tutorials and to create a repository of free models and textures. Here are a few thumbnails of some of the free assets (There are currently about 30 assets in the library):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a small group of images, as of right now I have about 30 assets residing in the library. I have set up preview thumbnails so you can see what your getting before download and I have displayed triangle counts for all models. If you would like to swing by my page and grab some free assets check me out at: http://www.facebook.com/fatBOXSoftware

On the left side of my page will be a link "3D Models - Download Link" and that's where you need to go to access the repository. An important note: All of these models and textures are 100% free for commercial usage and personal usage. The only thing I ask is that you drop me an email some day to let me check out how an asset has helped you out on a project...it's entirely optional though.

2. fatboxsoftware

fatboxsoftware Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    iPhone Multimedia
    Ormond Beach
    [​IMG]

Working on the UI at the moment. It's a static previsualization at the moment and not the end product.