Free 2D Graphics Artist?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by simplymuzik3, Sep 20, 2009.

1. simplymuzik3

simplymuzik3 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Hi, I am looking for someone who can do some basic 2d graphics for me. The graphics do not require much detail, and they would need to be vector based so I can open them in Illustrator. I currently only need about 3-4 graphics, but I will need more in the future. You will NOT be paid for doing these graphics. If you do an amazing job, then we might consider paying you when we need your services in the future. Currently we are looking for someone who can do this for free. Please email us at [email protected]

Thanks for reading this, and we hope to hear from some of you soon! Also, if you take the offer, we will put your name as a "special thanks" in the credits of our game!

2. dhondon

dhondon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Norway
    So since the there is no pay, I assume this is an free game?

3. simplymuzik3

simplymuzik3 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Pricing for the game has not been determined yet. We are deciding between 0.99 or free. Either way the art would be for free. We also need art for one of our current paid games (0.99). As mentioned above, the art would be free and your name would go into the credits. In the future we will consider paying you for one of our bigger budget projects. We are just starting out with small projects right now.

4. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    I'm interested. Just shoot me a pm if you want to talk.