iPhone Freaky Dog Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GamesTharle, Sep 22, 2012.

1. GamesTharle

GamesTharle Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Developer
    Bangalore
    Hi, everybody :)

Hope you all are having a great day, we would like to give a peek on our upcoming game Freaky Dog. below is the video hope you all like it.

If you have any regards or question about the game just drop a reply. We will be happy to answer that. :)

2. GamesTharle

Jul 27, 2012
    Developer
    Bangalore
    Hi, 131 views and none reply... Hmm this is bit disappointing :(, Anyhow i would like to request TA community again, please contribute you're feedback.

I know we are not big game developers like other, but yes we are starting from the place where other developers have started and pretty sure everybody will agree with me. You're feedback matters lot for us.

or anybody care to help me to understand how can I make this thread to be more conversational.

Enjoy the weekend :)

3. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    To be honest, judging from the video, neither the gameplay or the graphics look that interesting. That may be why you have received no feedback.

4. GamesTharle

Jul 27, 2012
    Developer
    Bangalore
    @slewis Thanks for the honest feedback. I am working on that.

5. bokonon

bokonon Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I think your game is for younger kids, so that may be why you don't get many replies here ;)
    I do think the game is nice, but the trailer is a bit plain. Perhaps you can come up with a better trailer (better fonts, better transitions, etc). I think some people here in TouchArcade produce trailers.
    I like the graphics. They look a bit dark, but I think that is the quality of the recording (you should improve that).
    What I think looks wrong, is the movements of the dog, and since this is your main character, you should really spend time improving it.
    Good luck with the game :)