FRACTURES Music Composition & Sound Design

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by FRACTURES, Jan 27, 2015.

1. FRACTURES

FRACTURES Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    #1 FRACTURES, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    You game devs are busy people. So, rather than a long post, if you've got a few minutes to spare here is my showreel - it may change your life (but probably not).

There's also a load more content at my site fracturesmusic.com

UPDATED 09/02/18 with my latest reel...

2. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    #2 FRACTURES, May 12, 2015
    Last edited: May 12, 2015
    In the lead up to the release of space sim/RTS Void Destroyer on Steam, the developer asked me to compose a huge, epic piece of music for the release trailer, so here it is…

Also, here's a gameplay trailer that I composed a piece for...

If you've got a project that needs some music / sound assets (any genre) - then just give me a shout (I am 'indie friendly')

3. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    Here's one of the games I've recently been working on - Titan Rush (Android) by Phantom Technology

It's Guus Thissen's first game release, and when I saw it in action I just knew I had to be part of it. It's a great shmup, and deserves plenty of attention - and will hopefully follow on to other formats such as iOS.

I composed three ingame pieces of music for it, and a fair chunk of the sound effects.

Here's the awesome trailer...

4. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    Looking for more projects to get stuck into right now. I recently wrote all the music and created all sfx for EGVroom's (Shane McCafferty) Starseed, which is released on 17th Sept by Crescent Moon Games.

5. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
  6. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    Here’s the trailer for the forthcoming game Tiny Miners from About Fun (Mega Dead Pixel and forthcoming game Warfriends). I composed the in-game and title music for it, along with some additional sound effects.

7. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    #7 FRACTURES, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    >I removed this post as the post below is more up to date<

8. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    A new year, a new showreel. Also, there's a lot of demos and examples etc on my website - it'd be great if you could take time out and take a look around and consider using me for music, or sound design or maybe both.

My latest showreel is at the top of this thread. It'll only take 3 minutes of your precious 2017 time.

Give your project the audio it deserves.

9. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    Showreel updated 29/06/17 on first post. It'll only take up 3 minutes of your life :)

10. FRACTURES

Mar 1, 2013
    Showreel updated 09/02/18 on first post. It'll now take up more than 3 minutes of your life, but not much more.