fowlplay HUGE Giveaway - Free Promo Codes + iTunes Gift Cards - Winners Everyday!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by HappyninGames, May 14, 2010.

1. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Sigh, I knew I can't win the giftcards...
    Juz disappointed.. Y_Y .... Nvm sigh* ...

2. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Wow thanks! Can't remember the last time taking a dump was so rewarding. :D:D:D

3. HappyninGames

HappyninGames Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Developer
    Los Angeles
    This is the end of the contest, but we do hope that you continue following us for the latest updates, playing the game to reach the top of the charts, and tell your friends and families about the game!

Aside from the grand prize, all other winners were randomly chosen - you had quite a few points tallied up, but just the luck of the draw.

4. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Randomly chosen? o.0.. thats lucky, cos cjsbug and khamous are both top 2 and 3 T_T and elkas is top 1 which means those who win are the top 3s'.... :(

im the fourth.. sigh*

5. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Hey everyone, welldone to elkas, khamous and cjsburg! I am giving away my second promo code to anyone who wants it, if you want it just pm me ;)

Oh and thanks happynin for a great contest!

6. Elkas

Elkas Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I bet you'd feel sad if you were the 2nd on the leaderboards and the guy who's the last on the leaderboards won 10$ by barely posting.

I find That the system the Dev used is quite fair.

Oh and grats everyone, for those who didn't win, cheer up, there will be thousands of opportunities to win gift cards, you just need to check this forum more frequently.

And thanks Happynin for the prize ;)!

7. paul1998

paul1998 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009