Universal Forward Assault (By Blayze Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 6, 2017.

1. cplr

cplr Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    it's not hard if you are doing everything native. the force of the touch is simply a property of the touch itself. it's as easy as looking at where the user touched.

not sure about using other game engines like unity or whatnot

2. stelph

stelph Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 16, 2016
    Ah, so I guess my request for MFI support is even less likely then? I think it's a great game, but am hankering after some dual stick action!

3. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I'd be interested to see devs take on this if it is that simple enough to try.
    How about implementing it in the next update as an option with some sort of disclaimer; "feature currently in testing"?

I'd test it and let dev know how it works out; I'm certain there'd be many others happy to do the same.

4. Chq

Chq Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Missing a solo campain. #

5. jon427

jon427 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    QA Tester/ Business Analyst
    California
    #25 jon427, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    I can't get logged in. So want to spend money on this game but afraid I won't be able to get logged back in.
    **** I think I got it figured out now***

6. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    This game is really nice : the real counter strike for iPhone!

7. Ryzaerian

Ryzaerian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2017
    I don't get developers that make mobile FPS without pressure-sensitive (3D Touch) fire or autofire.

Once you've played Fatal Raid, Guns of Boom, Unkilled, etc., you're not gonna play a game where you can't aim and shoot at the same time. It feels clunky and awkward. It's not fun.

Mobile FPS games have evolved, but some developers don't seem to be catching on.

8. sniperdog

sniperdog New Member

Oct 7, 2017
    By all means please continue to play Fatal Raid, Guns of Boom, Unkilled, etc., Not all players are looking foward to auto aim games, we look for challenges & the thrill of fps since counterstrike days & the developer is doing a great job to bring it over to mobile gaming to scratch our itches. A game where precision & every bullet counts between winning & losing. Persistency & patience is the key goal to get over the control awkward feeling, practice more just like the good old days & you couldnt find a game with better controls. If you are searching for a casual fun game with a single button tap, theres many more options out there :)