Universal forma.8 GO (by Mixedbag Srl)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 14, 2017.

1. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I'm at 10% and loving it. I sometimes get lost a bit hit so far amazing game and better then expected controls!

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Gonna be an Android version? I'd rather play this on the small screen.

3. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I did it!!!!!!!
    Just got the second power!!!!!
    15 artifacts now, 32 percent!!!!

The beams puzzle was INCREDIBLE, I felt like a genius!!!!
    Wow that boss!!!!

What a game!!!!

4. spizak

spizak Active Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Wanna get it, but i think it's coming to Switch too. Not sure if i should wait.

5. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    This is 'Crashlands' of this year!!! Massive premium game with awesome/brillint puzzles and bosses. Worth every penny.

Gaming at its best!!!

Am on 19.9% after about 4hrs of playing and it's just crazy good!

Well done Mixedbag!!! Kudos for pulling off Another World atmosphere and style!

6. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Same here, but I only got 9 artifacts and 26% progress.

7. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    I ended up buying the Switch after seeing BOTW and love it... I decided to get this game for the $3.99 and don't regret it... I don't have mifi so can't compare touch to mifi control. I'm assuming that the controller might have the advantage for some of the weapon commands over touch but at this point I haven't had that many issues with the touch controls.

I'm also assuming the Switch version will be at least double the price.

8. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I'm also enjoying this beautiful game I just beat the big plant and got the key. Great game so far but I have a quick question I was looking at the interface and have no idea what the screws you collect do or those 0 out of 3 glows. Can someone please explain

9. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi, the 0 out of 3 glows is expanding your health meter, when you got 3 of them your health meter expands a bit.

About the screws or artifacts don't know yet but I think on a certain point in the game you need so many screws/artifacts to advance to a next level, but that's just what I think.

10. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Third megaboss down.

I'm absolutely stunned.

11. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    #111 imdakine1, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    On the map page what are the icons? Can someone define each?

12. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Thanks

13. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    If I understood correctly the 'screws' open certain doors that need an energy crystal.

I'm not sure you must have all the artifacts to complete the game, but I think I found a special room where you can use them (you will understand as soon as you see it).

I'm at 41 percent now, can't put the game down but I'm mentally and physically drained :)
    Game is massive, WAY more massive than I first thought....I'm already 10 hours in.
    Also....I regret I didn't fully explore some rooms before moving on, but some breathtaking vistas and massive aliens kept me going on and on out of curiosity....

Also...a shocking revelation....as I initially thought....those torch runs....maybe I could have waited.... :p

Congrats to the devs (flawless execution, on touch screens no less) and to the designers in particular....this is Alien sci fi galore.
    Too bad I can't/won't post screenshots (too spoilerish), because some are really incredible....even if seeing them in motion is even better.

14. Replayed the plant boss for a video and went left this time instead of right, which seems to have been the correct move.

But is there any way to keep track of paths you missed? When there's a fork in a road, I don't always go back to the second path and going all the way back later seems like a real drag.

15. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I'm getting a serious "Another World" vibe from this game, which is a huge compliment.

16. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    In the map you can see the dots where you have unexplored exits.
    I suggest you at the very least go to all exits before moving on....so you know the missing exits required something you didn't have yet or you wasn't able to figure out.
    That makes things easier especially when you get a new power.
    Know also that when you complete a massive part (generally with a boss battle) usually a teleporter or a new door shortcut opens up nearby...letting you cut exploration of some parts (not all tough...some parts do change according to what you have done).

17. Yeah, I've been trying to make sure I've seen all possible paths before leaving and resetting the enemies, but he moves so slowly. ☹️

18. spizak

spizak Active Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Yeah, no it's cool. It's not about money - trying to play more of switch. Actually have mfi for ios. I actually think mobile games are too cheap, don't mind paying 2-3 times the price. Steam prices for me are fine.

19. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am stuck for the first time ha ha, didn't thought that could happen, it's were the spider is banging his head, do I need to shoot his behind on that purple thing from his butt or what because that would be very tricky to do.

Only for people with more than 35% completion.

20. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    If it can be of help, I spent like 1 hour there alone.
    First 5 minutes admiring the scene which is truly breathtaking imho, trying to understand what was going on.
    The next 30 minutes going EVERYWHERE around it.
    The rest trying to 'solve' the stage...which I did but it's probably not what you think it is....
    Cryptic, I know :p

If you need more just tell me :)