Universal Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities (by Psychose Interactive Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by psj3809, Apr 23, 2015.

1. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    i tryed on ipad mini 1 and game is not playable,game looks like with slowmotion video(512mb ram and same like iphone4S...)

2. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    get a newer device? ipad mini 1 has horrible chip

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    On iOS 9 or older OS?

4. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    #1284 bebo_beta2002, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    i remember when first played it all things didn't have white box checked beside it except noise fix or something
    anyways am gonna try what u said and tell u results but wanna ask question , will there be reduced version released for older devices? also is there any news on android? i have powerful android device which will make it work smooth

Edit: ok i finally tried ur suggestions but still the game barely playable and i dunn wanna waste this awesome experience on old phone..so my best bet nw is to wait for ps3 or android release

5. Darstan64

Darstan64 New Member

Oct 24, 2015
    need help with walkthrough guide please

Hello,
    Does anyone know if there is any way to print out a walkthrough guide that I can refer to while playing this game on my iPad.
    Thanks so much :)

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I've My Own Walktrough,i Haven't Print,it's in Italian Language(i'm From Italy) I Start this walktrough When i was Beta-Teating The Game,i've costantly Update it,The Puzzles,Riddle Are that,plus every Secrets In The Game,Extras,All The Developer Console Command(know and Hidden)i Know Everything of The Game,i'm NR 1 Worldwide in Gamecenter Leaderboard. it's Only For The Hardest Difficulty of The Game,lot of things Are different in Easy or Normal Mode.Then,The Game Will expand It's Story,With Some new Riddle,Puzzles,and others New Game Modes,once i've all This Staff,I Will Update it Again And Then Post It Online.If You Need Soomething,or You're in stuck,Ask me Everything here,using Spoiler tags.

7. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Never thought that this game would be released but it finally did !!! It is awesome too . Anyway I, initially , had an ipad2 and the game would crush just about every single time. Bought an iPad air2 and runs , and looks, like a dream .

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,on iPad 2 it runs Out Of Memory,but On Any A8 Devices Runs Like A Dream For Sure.

9. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    will be great to see new update :)

10. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Have anyone updated it? What exactly is that save system improvement? And what does " Requires full app install) means? I have to reinstall the game?

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Update,But i don't Have Time To Play it Right Now.i'm Curious About Save System Improvement Too.i Think it Means that You Need V.1.0.5 Installed on You're Device then Update it.Since it's Weird,i Know lot of Users Delete Games only For Free Space For Other Games,i don't do this,I Talk with Tato and then i Will tell You.

12. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Ye I'm curious on that too. Hope it doesnt mean that I have to delete and reinstall it completely again.

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1293 oldsnake, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Ok Guys,i'm Pass here to Update You,As i Got A Quick Reply From Tato,here What he Sad:

"Full App Install means for older users to delete the game and re-install it".

Edit:I Don't Know What Changes Are For Save System Improvement Since I Play Only on Hard Mode with 2 Floppy,and i Never Use Them.So,i wait Until i Know what Changes has Been Made To Save System.

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yep,it Means That,Delete and Reinstall it Completely.But wait to Know What Means "Save System Improvement" or in The meantime Update it With a Delta Update since You have all The rest of The Update.

15. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Thanks oldsnake!
    Well, thats a bummer. I dont know if it's worth it to give up on my savegame. I bought this game a couple days ago and really dont want to start over again now.

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Has there been any mention of the Director's Cut on TA? Apparently it's coming to consoles in early 2016, followed by iOS...as a completely new app.

17. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Strangely,if You Look now in The description of The Update,it's been take out"Require Full App Install".

18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1298 oldsnake, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    No,not On TA.Yep,PSVita,PS3,PS4,it's Call Director's Cut Cause Contain New Areas,New Riddles,New Modes,Bosses,Next-Gen Graphics,it's Fully Translated in Many Languages,And So On.Can't wait to Play on PS4 and then on iOS.

19. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Huh, you're right. It's not there anymore.

20. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Waiting a Reply From Tato For This and explanation About Save System Improvement,Then i Update,i Suggest You to Do The Same.If Save System it's improved,But Require a Full App Install,To Me Sound Like it's Completely Change.Now Has Been taken Away,so Wait it's The Best Option I Think.