Universal Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities (by Psychose Interactive Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by psj3809, Apr 23, 2015.

1. tatoforever

tatoforever Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    Lead/Game Programmer
    Montréal
    Btw, if you guys have the chance to help us spread the word while the game still in promotion! It won't last that much, it ends very soon! And thanks again to all our supporters you guys are the best!
    PS: PS Vita port is planned for August, Sony will do a small publicity campaign to help us promote FM! ;)
    Warm regards from Psychoz Team,

2. tatoforever

May 4, 2009
    Lead/Game Programmer
    Montréal
    Guys,
    I'm stopping by quick to let you know we are adding a new difficulty mode, called "Insane" mode alongside the other big stuff coming in the major update.
    Cheers from the team.
    PS: I actually visit this page every day. :D

3. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Wow when is that gonna hit the appstore?

4. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Good Buddy,i'm Really excited of The Major Update,with The Two new Modes "Survival"and "Stalker" can't wait. I Look at The thread every day,and i was Sure You do The Same Buddy  I wish you the best For You and The Team.

5. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
  6. SurvivingtheWild

Dec 25, 2014
    Forgotten Memories---Great Game

I just beat Forgotten Memories and I have to say, it's one of the best games on the App Store! I cannot wait for the sequel. I also think the Developer Console was an awesome addition to the game. These little details are what make games even better!
    Thanks for the game experience and I hope the next game will be another epic experience!:)

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    That's True,It's The Best Game on App Store of it's genre. expect another Epic Experience,no Doubt About it. If You Need a List of Developer Console Command,PM Me.Glad You Like The Game.

8. SurvivingtheWild

Dec 25, 2014
    Forgotten Memories

Oldsnake, I've used the developer console quite a few times and was wondering if there are secret commands in addition to the "help commands."

I think it's early to ask, but also any new word on the next game? I know it's expected to come out early 2016. I can't wait for the sequel because the ending of this game was a cliffhanger

Thanks for the replies!;):cool:

9. tatoforever

May 4, 2009
    Lead/Game Programmer
    Montréal
    #1269 tatoforever, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Hey guys,
    How ya all doing today? :)
    I'm passing by quickly to update you about the state of affairs on Forgotten Memories.
    So we've decided to extend the gameplay time by adding more explorable areas, interactions and puzzles/riddles! It should count for around around 1 and half hours. For the existing/current areas, we are improving tons of things.
    We also would like to say that the overall mechanics have been improved, including combat and AI enemies. They are not easier or harder, they are just way better and more naturally intuitive!
    Game is now translated into major gaming languages, including: French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese. Next-up languages: German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean and Polish! We also have plans to add even more languages too.

Lastly, VITA/PS3/PS4/PC port still in the works and we are improving textures, models, shaders, materials to use next gen Physically Based Shading. Next gen graphics updates won't be supported by old devices, only A8 and new ones (yeah the next Apple device thingies) due to hardware restrictions/limitations. Older devices will get of course all the remaining updates.
    There's tons more addictions that I probably forgot to mention but yeah the game is greatly improved.
    PS: Image languages attached.

Attached Files:

10. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

So that means only iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, and iPod Touch 6th Generation get the improved graphics, right? So glad I got an iPod Touch 6G instead of an iPad Mini 2/3. It's not like I needed another iPad, anyway, lol. Good to hear about the Vita version, though. I love my New 3DS XL, but my PS Vita gets plenty of love, too. The PS Vita didn't deserve to be thrown to the wayside like that, especially so early in it's life.

11. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Tato's team took a while to get this to us, but now it seems nothing can stop them :) I bought FM on day one, and sincerely hope it proves profitable to you guys.. you deserve all success for all this post-release updating!

12. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Yeeeeee!!! Glad I waited to get into it .

13. tatoforever

May 4, 2009
    Lead/Game Programmer
    Montréal
    Hello razor, :D
    Fortunately PS Vita still supported by Sony but not much by developers.
    We going to port FM to the new 3DS too. This version have no ETA and there would be a dedicated team working on it as it has exclusive content on it, special treatment to make the game fit on 256MBs, to make it run flat 30fps etc. More of that soon. ;)

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1274 oldsnake, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    Hey,My Friend,Good to Hear all Tthis New Stuff Added. Italian Language Next? If You Need a Translator :) i'm here. Can't wait For All This New Things on IOS. And expecially For PS3,PS4 Versions.Thank For All That You,and You're Team As Done From The Start.Awesome Work Buddy. 
    PS: Give me a Difficulty Like The EVIL WITHIN AKUMU,One shot,One Kill 

15. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    great news tato! i knew you guys working on something silently. now i just cant wait to play another round of FM. btw, will the full controller support ship with this update?

16. tatoforever

May 4, 2009
    Lead/Game Programmer
    Montréal
    #1276 tatoforever, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    Yes,
    Due to the fact that we need to support full menu navigations on gamepad on consoles, we are kinda forced yeah! :D

@oldsnake,
    Dear friend and tester, it will be a pleasure if you want to give it a shot to our Italian translation! As always contact me directly for more details.

Warm regards and love from Psychoz team!

17. Tar4ok7

Tar4ok7 Member

Apr 11, 2015
    Any news about android version ? Still this summer , or some time later?

18. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    i played the game on my iphone 4 ios 7.1.2 this morning..but ofcourse graphics are way heavy on the device and the game laggs so much and barely playable , i know it required 4s+ but i was tired of waiting for android so i purchased it on iphone 4..any recommendations on how to play on iphone 4 to make it little playable at least?

BTW it has been months , i hope ps3 and android release is near tato :(

19. RisingOne

RisingOne Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Hey, Tato, do you plan to offer FM on the new Apple TV app store?

20. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Hey,we discuss About iPhone 4 as an Unsupported Device,But They Try They're Best to Get Run On It,FM use lot of Ram,IPhone 4 have only 512MB of Ram,IOS 7 use Lot More Ram Than iOS 6,this it's why.I Can Recommend you to turn "OFF"in option Menu many High Grapchics as possible,it help a lot,at last,but there no way to not choose a compromise between Graphics and Fluidity.I never Beta Test the Game on iPhone 4,so I don't know what Effects are Enable,but turn them "off" as much as you can,and obvious close all app on Background And reboot you're device before Play.let me know if this help you.