Universal Forever Lost: Episode 2 - (by Glitch Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 19, 2013.

1. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    For Episode 3, or more specifically for Cabin Escape, we created a whole new adventure game framework from the ground up that we are now using for all our new and future games. This includes FL3, Cabin, Ferris, and the new ones we're working on as I type this.

There were massive improvements to pretty much every aspect of our games in our new framework, dubbed Serenity, that sadly the first two episodes can't take advantage of without re-writing both episodes in the new framework.

Ep2 can work on the 3GS though, it will need you to close down all other running apps before starting it up to make sure it has as much free memory as possible. It can still be fiddly and slow though sadly.

2. Louis22

Louis22 New Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Ok, I well understand. Very thank you for the explanation :)
    I'll try closing all apps like you suggest, otherwise... too bad for me! It's just a bit frustrating so much FL series is awesome!
    I play episode 3 and he's great great great !

3. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Happy to help, I just wish I could offer better help.

It may or may not be much better help, however we recently released all 5 of our adventure games on Mac and PC so you could probably play episode 2 that way?

4. Louis22

Louis22 New Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I didn't know that was possible. I take a look on your website, so a bit more expensive solution^^ but surely i'll take this way.
    Thanks!

5. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    It's a little pricier yes but hopefully you'll think it's worthwhile once you're playing it on the big screen.

6. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Hey everyone! We're very excited to say that we're trying to bring Forever Lost to Steam and we need your help. If you have a Steam account could you please go to our Greenlight page and vote Yes, we'd really appreciate the support!

http://www.glitchgam.es/steam

[​IMG]

7. CinnamonGirlMT

CinnamonGirlMT New Member

Mar 16, 2016
    Missing tiles in Karl's desk

I know this thread is pretty old but hopefully someone can still help!

I am stuck on the tiles in Karl's desk...I know what I need to do but seem to be missing tiles. I don't have the H or the K at all. Did I miss them somewhere? Or is there a step I'm missing?

8. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Hey! Sorry for the delay, only just saw this post :-(

Sadly there seems to be a rare issue that still crops up with those tiles and now that Apple have removed our ability to access game data we can't patch your save file.

9. laynibee

laynibee New Member

Aug 21, 2017
    #149 laynibee, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Multitouch Simon Door Game

I had a problem but sorted it.

Awesome game!

10. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Hey sorry, both Simon and I have been on holidays for the past couple of weeks so are only now just getting back to answering emails etc. Glad you got the issue sorted! I've just seen someone emailed in with an issue with this same puzzle and thought I'd check if that was you before replying?

11. Patreesha

Patreesha New Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Hoping someone picks this up as a pretty old thread - but I didn’t have a test tube in the kitchen cabinet, so now that I need it (in the school) I’m a bit stuffed, anyone have any ideas?