Universal Forever Lost: Episode 2 - (by Glitch Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 19, 2013.

1. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Clockwise if the number is higher, and anticlockwise if the number is lower, sorry if I'm being stupid I'm not experienced with these kind of locks haha :D

2. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    You have to turn it in the order that the arrows show where you find the numbers, making sure not to go past the numbers :)

3. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I think you use the diagram and spin the dial according to the arrow, I don't know that's what you're doing, but hope it helps
    on another note, really glad I didn't finish the game when I was beta testing it, because now I get to enjoy the parts I hadn't done before. Yes, I used a few hints, but I'm almost finished with the game and have loved every second of it. The art is gloomy and dark, yet amazingly gorgeous(I didn't experience the graphics fully during beta because I used a non-retina device). Same goes for the soundtrack.

Yes, I'm probably bias because of playing before launch, but IMO this is the best P'n'C game on the AppStore.

Edit: hint just got ninja'ed by the devs ;)

4. AlexsIpad

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Ah yes thanks both of you, I was confused which to turn clockwise/anticlockwise, the point of the arrow or the numbers on the dial, it's worked now, thanks :)

5. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Seriously, you are awesome. We really can't believe the feedback you've been giving the game. Really really amazing!

Glad you got it sorted, some of the puzzles are certainly trickier than others :)

6. AlexsIpad

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Yes this game is fantastic, just as good if not better than the first episode, at first I struggled to remember how the first one was, but I've now got really into it and the story seems to be really developing interestingly and very well :D

7. Bellaboom

Bellaboom New Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Troubles

Hi
    I can't figurer out how to enter anyrhing in the panel on the wall using the clue from the bed? Can you please help me? :(

8. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    agree with bellaboom,plz someone post walktrough?

9. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Hi. I'm stuck on the second Karl Scneider puzzle (Think outside the box). I have no idea :(

10. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    We're really happy you have been enjoying it! We worked hard trying to integrate the story into it without just overloading players with it, hopefully we've managed that.

You need to have them all pressed in at the same time similar to our earlier game, Blox - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajnLJ3zNlKs

Just for that puzzle? See above :)

It seems you are one of the very unlucky and very few that have hit a bug there. We have already submitted a priority fix to Apple and are just waiting to hear back from them now.

Until then there is a fix if you want where we can patch your save file to allow you to continue ( you'll still have to solve the puzzle, the patch just allows you to do so ). If you want this then please email support AT glitchgames DOT co DOT uk

11. Andrey1610

Jul 6, 2010
    #31 Andrey1610, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
    I can walk between scenes. I'm just don't know how to solve puzzle. Maybe I'am doing something wrong? I should use item on the"X"? Hammer and crowbar doesn't working. I'am missing something? All other puzzles except door with jigsaw elements (one piece missed) and chest with stone disks (one missed) solved

12. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Which part of the game are you in?

13. Andrey1610

Jul 6, 2010
    Forever lost episode 2 HD, Chapter 5

In "hints book" I have unsolved 114, 168, 176 and 177 hints.

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Congrats on the 4/5 from 148apps! :)

15. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    For the word puzzle in the desk, which may be hint 114, how many tiles can you put down the right hand side?

Wow, you're much more on the ball then we are on this. We had no idea there was a review up! Thanks for the heads up!

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    THAT'S WHAT I DO! </Mark Henry> :p

17. Andrey1610

Jul 6, 2010
    SPOILER ALERT
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22981147/IMG_1119.PNG

After this I got item from left desk part (number 1). Right desk part with number 2 is locked. On the chalkboard I can see phrase "Think outside the box"

18. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    And we thank you for it!

How many tiles can you place on the right hand side of the puzzle?

19. Lechatcurieux

Lechatcurieux Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2012
    London
    You need to use both hands and your nose at the same time. Press the squares so you grey out/highlight them to match the pattern on the bed. They won't stay down so you have to be creative with fingering.

20. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Don't mention it. My pleasure! :)