for those of you with time on your hands, a must see.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by MikeV, Sep 1, 2010.

1. MikeV

MikeV Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    sub-contracting
    VT
    WARNING: if you want to live in blissful ignorance for the rest of your life, turn back now.

Undoubtably you are all bored as you read this. You have some spare time on your hands, so instead of searching for some info on a game played on a phone or MP3 player, let you brain absorb something of substance. DO NOT BLINDLY TAKE ANY OF THIS AS FACT, but really think about the info you read, watch, and listen to.

Go here first, listen to the internet radio cast and read some stories. (the man is nuts but everything he says had a damn point)
    http://www.infowars.com/
    http://prisonplanet.tv/
    Understand how there is no Right vs Left anymore...

Once you exhaust these resources, your ready for some more down to earth perspective...

http://www.marklevinshow.com/sectional.asp?id=32930#

The above has recordings of a weekday show hosted by THE number 1 constitutional mind in the USA (IMHO)

Let me know what you think...

2. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Lol at 'Undoubtably you are all bored as you read this'. Maybe not the best time to post a thread for people who are bored right after the new iPod Touch apple keynote event. :rolleyes:

3. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    heh yeah, bad timing and im in no mood for politics. my head hurts now.

but life is good.

chris.

4. MikeV

MikeV Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    sub-contracting
    VT
    Yeah but quite honestly, woopty do, apple once again innovates and creates, how many videos on a scaled itouch can you watch? One company's expansion of a foothold on an industry they already rule isn't nearly as engrossing as this stuff.

Its important people absorb this political info, with crap like machete coming out soon the brainwashing is getting worse. Spreading the word is the only way i can get my head to stop hurting.

5. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Scanning post for sarcasm...

6. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    maybe im just a optimistic i have more hope in man kind than it seems you do.. and by the way this is a gaming webpage.. not a political one.

so your so what.. well people here do care what there next gaming device is gonna be.. is that shallow, ignorant? who is to say.. but i can say you cant force your opinions on people.. its in human nature to rebel against such.. if you want listeners i suggest you play the "its cool" card.. and go with the flow.

chris.

7. MikeV

MikeV Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    sub-contracting
    VT
    #7 MikeV, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
    Error: Cannot be found =P

Life is good though, i am currently marinating Soy sauce BBQ burgers :D

This is in no way to force anything on any of you, its in the lounge. I'm just here to give people not regularly subjected to stuff like this tools and resources to use in their spare time, if interested, to formulate opinions on whats going on around them. Knowledge is power, and the more knowledge the people have, the more power.

There is no lack of "hope in man". I want people to realize that there are those who are evil and want to destroy our freedom to expand their own.

8. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    sounds good share :)

mushroom, some onions.. man its lunch time aint it maybe thats why i have a head ache. laughs.

chris.

9. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    Chris, your posts make my day :D I love scrolling down through the comments and seeing your chris signature!