For Those of You in Advanced Math...

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Awe, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    #1 Awe, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    I'm not the developer, but as I was looking for some calculator/conversion apps (as I'm an engineering student in college) I stumbled upon...

[app]Quick Graph[/app]

[​IMG]

Wish I would have had this in my calculus classes as it would have made the graphing homework problems a lot easier. Got it anyways to play around with it, and I'm very impressed. It can produce 3-d graphs and has a really easy input system.

Oh, and it's free.

Edit: Also, I've been a visitor to Touch Arcade for some time now, but this is first post. Sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules or duplicating some common knowledge.

2. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    If money is no object, I recommend SpaceTime. It seems there is nothing it can't do. It will cost you $25 which is more expensive than any of the competition but it is surprisingly powerful and cheaper than a real graphing calculator. Then again, it may be overkill for your needs. You can try out the Windows and mac versions of the software free for 30 days to get a feel for it. http://www.spacetime.us/

P.S. Welcome to TA. :)

3. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Oh my, appreciate the heads up- seems like a mobile MATLAB. Now I just have to talk myself into spending the 30$ in my account for school purposes and not on loads of games.